Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Wilkin and Bailey kiss and make up

He actually buried the hatchett in his head... RIP Dog Bailey

Just makes Wilkin look a c**t.

You can hardly have an England team with 2 teammates openly admitting they can't stand each other, I imagine that is still the case but just for the public they have put on a show

You can hardly have an England team with 2 teammates openly admitting they can't stand each other, I imagine that is still the case but just for the public they have put on a show

He is right though Wilkin is a c***, but they do have to be professional and get on with each other while representing England.

Hi
I can't wait to se Bailey against the Aussie & Kiwi forwards. Also the French forwards will take NO PRISONERS.

Ok,,Truce for now,,then i hope that someone just hammers the S""T out of that pratt Bailey,!!!,,Either the 4 Nations or hopefully the WCC,,Brent Kite, George Rose,,Lets see him strut over ther,,Pratt of the highest order...

I don't reckon Bailey will make the 17 for England, but if he did I would imagine the Aussies and Kiwi's will have done their homework and will belt him early on and then watch as he goes missing. The likes of Gallen, Lewis and Scott would have him for breakfast.

Ok,,Truce for now,,then i hope that someone just hammers the S""T out of that pratt Bailey,!!!,,Either the 4 Nations or hopefully the WCC,,Brent Kite, George Rose,,Lets see him strut over ther,,Pratt of the highest order...

Heard Brent Kite maybe on way to the BULLS next season!

Just makes Wilkin look a c**t.

He is right though Wilkin is a c***, but they do have to be professional and get on with each other while representing England.

How does it and how is he one?

He had a whinge about the way a 'senior' player acted towards the young lads at Saints after the whistle - no problems at all with that.

He's shown he's professional enough to not let it affect the team for Englan, at least publically anyhows.

How that makes him a C*** I will never know.

professionalism didn't stop the saints n leeds lads bitching in the 2008 world cup. i really can't see these 2getting along, even for the good of the national side.
adam mcdougall and wendell sailor hated each other in state of origin and club rugby, but worked well for australia. over here its club first, country second (sadly). one should be dropped imo

Seemed to be alright at the training session yesterday. But they weren't near each other for much of the training. For the hour and a half I was there, they just had Bailey and Westwood on exercise bikes!

Wilkin should keep feedin him inside hospital balls.. Oi saddler- where u calling home..?

Back
Top Bottom