Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Magic Tickets

macca24

Made a few posts
Who's going to this then?

Tickets were released today, personally I think they are really good value, especially for me as a student. I was thinking of getting unallocated tickets as it will be easier to sit with Saints fans and also means I can sit with different sets of fans for the other games.

Does anyone know if it will be like at Cardiff where you can leave the stadium to go and get some food or something and then return after?

Thinking of booking a hotel and go out in Manchester on the Saturday night too, basically just have a mad weekend to celebrate end of the uni year and stuff.

This is the link for the prices...

http://www.saintsrlfc.com/news/page/1776

Bought mine on Thursday, it's 1 ticket for both days do don't loose it and Also if u want to leave the ground apparently you MUST get your hand stamped in order to come back in.

I was gutted when I started to read this thread. I thought someone had some 'Magic Tickets' for sale. I was wondering how much I should offer and what you actually get for your money. Was it the kind of 'magic' ticket that everytime you hand it in, it re-appears in your back pocket so you can use it again next week, hence not having to buy a season ticket from now on? Or the kind of ticket that gets you 5 free pints at the bar and a tasty hot dog and a free taxi home that picks you up outside the turnstile?

You can see why I was so disapponted when the thread was about The Etihad Weekend!

Yes.
I'm really disappointed at the prospect of getting seven games of rugby for £15!

Back
Top Bottom