Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Stadium Watch 10

Paul Newlove

replies to every thread
It was bloody drafty sat at the back of section A of the north stand against Hull,hope it does get sorted eventually

sod the cladding lets get a pacy fullback, a decent winger, a strike centre , a stand off wont go amiss, two props and a coach who knows what hes doing ......then lets worry about a few pieces of alluminium and a few bolts

sod the cladding lets get a pacy fullback, a decent winger, a strike centre , a stand off wont go amiss, two props and a coach who knows what hes doing ......then lets worry about a few pieces of alluminium and a few bolts

All the things you ask for including the alumminium will not happen for a long time.

there's a crane up there now, its taller than the holder, how the driver can see that far beats me.

I must give a big rap to the stewards in the north stand trying to police the gents,please fans, go in the in and out of the out it makes things run a lot smoother, (no pun intended) and you are in and out quicker,just a thought.COYS

Any pics from Sunday? The Stadium was looking fantastic with the sun setting...

b26050ae-e848-9f87.jpg
b26050ae-e85a-7d76.jpg
b26050ae-e873-0ccc.jpg

just a few I took myself. Through ground is best in rugby league.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I must give a big rap to the stewards in the north stand trying to police the gents,please fans, go in the in and out of the out it makes things run a lot smoother, (no pun intended) and you are in and out quicker,just a thought.COYS

I refuse to be bound by social convention.

I took a few , I said to Mrs G and Wirral Saint "Look at the stadium isnt it nice?" and they did !!!
lookatthestadium.jpg

this is what I was looking forward to , a nice sunny day fans relaxing on the grass before the game
relaxingonthegrass.jpg

beautifulevening.jpg

and a couple inside i didnt take any during the game it was too exciting
Langtreepark1-1.jpg

Langtreepark2-1.jpg

on the Leeds fans forum they have a thread on Langtree Park and one said " I had a perfect view of the tries , worst luck" but apart from the result they enjoyed their visit

Back
Top Bottom