Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Non-Saints Games ‘24

Throw some money at Salford for Sneyd. With our pack he would be immense.

PS...and bring Rowley with him

Was that really the team that are as good as league leader shield winners against a team we can probably rest 2 or 3 players.

Wigan scoring 6 points when Cas wrongly down to 12. Very very soft yellow.
Bevan French looked less of a threat at full back instead of stand off. Luke Thompson got them out of jail a few times with some big runs up the middle.

Wigan scoring 6 points when Cas wrongly down to 12. Very very soft yellow.
Very lucky Wigan there. Didn't play well at all, but it's 2pts they'll look back on as a big 2pts, especially after the final last week. Next week is an absolute banker for them unfortunately.

Very lucky Wigan there. Didn't play well at all, but it's 2pts they'll look back on as a big 2pts, especially after the final last week. Next week is an absolute banker for them unfortunately.
That’s why I think we go as strong as possible Sunday and hopefully pile on the points

Wigan, much like last week, did what was needed. I never thought they’d lose that and given last week and probably boozing till Tuesday, they’ll take that as a performance.

Unfortunately, Thompson looks an astute signing.

Just to put the Wigan performance onto perspective. On the last ten years only one team has won the week after winning the Challenge Cup Final, and that's Wigan twice.
It's not easy.

Wigan, much like last week, did what was needed. I never thought they’d lose that and given last week and probably boozing till Tuesday, they’ll take that as a performance.

Unfortunately, Thompson looks an astute signing.
Wouldn’t say there was anything astute about it. They thrown a ton of money at a guy who has history of being a top notch pro. Not many other super league clubs if any who could pay what they’re giving him.

Wouldn’t say there was anything astute about it. They thrown a ton of money at a guy who has history of being a top notch pro. Not many other super league clubs if any who could pay what they’re giving him.
Given he’s barely played in the two previous seasons to his return to the country, there was undoubtedly an element of risk in signing him, one many discussed at length on here. The early signs are Wigan have done their homework and got a player.

I wasn't criticising Vella. I pointed out how it took Wigan two games to adjust to his style of refereeing, although those two games were away.
I did mention his twenty-two penalties on Friday in the Hudds v Leigh game.
Vella has been demoted to the Championship this weekend.
Vella is a half decent ref, Grant and A Moore aren’t fit to ref Kids U12s bad the other ‘A listers’ L Moore, Kendall, Smith and Thaler aren’t much better. The two Moores are corrupt when officiating any Wigan game and corrupt the other way when officiating us

Back
Top Bottom