Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Half way point predictions...

Please go to specsavers you will have to google to find your nearest one fella in noway shape or form is that direct contact with the head take your saints specs off for this one the force knocked his head back the contact was below the head it was classic st helens kendal

I know you are a troll, but I could not resist. Will not comment again :ROFLMAO:

High-Tackle.jpeg

Where do these pillocks come from nothing for 5 years then full on know it alls .Wigan c—-t

Where do these pillocks come from nothing for 5 years then full on know it alls .Wigan c—-t
I don't think it's school holidays, but the kids have a bit of time off between exams that are happening now.
I'm guessing the thick ones just get sent home.

I must have watched that hit 20 times and its clearly just below the head so yes very iffy the force makes it look worse and the ref bottles it in-front of the home crowd we all know how you men cry for penalties,you get 4 games for farting these days so that means nothing
I’ve watched the clash between Knowles and Cooper a lot more than that and can see nothing more than a knee clash. But let’s not spoil the rhetoric you were hard done by and we’re the better team despite all the data showing otherwise.

Hey we had better be careful. Waneys cousin twice removed from his wife and sister, the hard man they call " 8 fingered monkey features" is going to do us all in. Quick, close the web-site down.

Hey we had better be careful. Waneys cousin twice removed from his wife and sister, the hard man they call " 8 fingered monkey features" is going to do us all in. Quick, close the web-site down.
I’m not worried. I live in Cornwall. He won’t know that’s near Brazil

bit like st helens time at the top of the sport…the kings of rugby league are back on there throne
the kings of rugby league are back on their throne and celebrate by signing up to a Saints forum.

Let everyone write us off. If Super Jack is on his game and we can pick most of our starting seventeen in the championship rounds - we're in business.
And let everyone continue BSing up Wigan. They have managed to win every trophy going without having to play or beat us. If it was Boxing they would be called Interim Champions.

Back
Top Bottom