Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

2024 NRL season

Walsh's eyebrows - it's like Inception. Once you see them you can't unsee them. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just saw today Nate Miles on the sidelines absolutely fuming with Suaโ€™aliโ€™i as he walked off past him. Apparently, he said something like, "Hope you enjoyed your F***ing debut".
Pundits were split with a few saying it shouldn't have been a sending off because Walsh was slipping and that's something I've moaned about at times. The sickening nature of that impact explains why it had to be a sending off (and the terrible technique leading with the shoulder only).

rugby unions gain arsehole needs molding the transition as started step one passed

Watching that Liam Martin tackle in origin kind of got me wondering. With so much emphasis now on players lowering their point of contact if guys are instead aiming to load up heavy on the ball carrier at that height how long before players are getting ruptured spleens or kidneys or a torn bowel like Matty Lees had a few years ago?

Seriously, what the holy **** were the Telegraph thinking with that back page showing Walsh clearly concussed? I mean, c'mon. Can you imagine his friends and family seeing that plastered across everywhere?

Any rumours where heโ€™s going?
Just seen that he is following Bennet.
I swear - the day Bennett pops his clogs he'll still be looking for more ways to shaft the Broncos. He's NEVER going to let that sleight lie. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just been watching the highlights of Sharks vs Dolphins from this morning... great try in here from the Hammer!
Sharks v Dolphins โ€“ Round 15, 2024
Oh wow, like watching a vintage Ben Barba. That slow down and accelerate to do Kennedy at the end was lovely. I have only seen the highlights you posted but some of the Sharks defending in the first half looked woeful, but I really like the look of Katoa. Could be a generational talent.

Any rumours where heโ€™s going?
Just seen that he is following Bennet.
I was told on Saturday that he was coming to us next season as an Assistant. I nearly spat my brew out when I saw the headline that he was leaving the Broncos but then when I read the article, he is off to Souths it seems.

Just glad I never posted it on here on Saturday after I had been drinking all day

I was told on Saturday that he was coming to us next season as an Assistant. I nearly spat my brew out when I saw the headline that he was leaving the Broncos but then when I read the article, he is off to Souths it seems.

Just glad I never posted it on here on Saturday after I had been drinking all day
Coming here as assistant - if only it were true.

First half of Souths v Broncos and Rabbitohs are rampant. Latrell Mitchell strolls back in the NSW team on this display

Really enjoyed the Roosters vs Parra game this morning, Parra 16-0 and then went infront but the Roosters took control again and saw the victory out in the end. Crichton had another quality game, he's having such a good season.

Not the best day for the Warriors... going down 66-6 away at the Gold Coast. Ouch

Yikes! They seem to be very much an all or nothing team the Warriors. Amazing to watch on their day but their defence can be awful at times.
I thought they would actually kick on from their decent season last season, but they have been average so far this one.

I thought they would actually kick on from their decent season last season, but they have been average so far this one.
Warriors looking like they've gone back to being consistently inconsistent. Shame because a strong NZ side is good for the NRL I think.

Souths on the other hand, seem to have turned a corner and stringing a few victories together.

Dolphins vs Storm looked a great game yesterday from the highlights... good to see RP back fit!

High scoring game between the Tigers and the Raiders today. The young stand off Galvin impressed and great to see the final length of of the field try from Adam Doueihi after his third knee operation.

Back
Top Bottom