Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. S

Game management

LMS hands off Vaughan as the ball is ripped out. That means Vaughan is involved. Correct call imo. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  2. S

Scrum half

Think that you have to view the likes of Davies, Royle and Bennison in the same context as Mike Bennett,Tony Stewart et al. Wouldn't necessarily have been in the first 17 at the start of the season, but contributed in their own ways to some memorable achievements. Every successful team has...
  3. S

21 man squad v Wigan - SEMI FINAL!

Just this one [emoji846] 2005 (Quarter Final) St Helens 75 Wigan 0. Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  4. S

Grand Final Tickets

No worries. Agreed! Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  5. S

Grand Final Tickets

I think they're referring to this Friday's game. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  6. S

Roby was robbed

All evm Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  7. S

OurLeague Streaming Service

Just seems to have unlocked for me on telly browser which is where I watched last game. Can't see it on phone or laptop though. Just check you are only signed in on one device - might help, might not. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  8. S

Christmas Quiz - Hat-Trick Heroes

Matty Costello Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  9. S

Josh Simm Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  10. S

Regan Grace Adam Swift Ade Gardner Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  11. S

Toronto Away

A lot of the prices on sites like Skyscanner look attractive, but don't include hold baggage and seats. Seat selection alone can add on £100 plus return. Aer Lingus have good flights from Manchester via Dublin at £512 return all in, Weds to Sun, that's hold luggage, seats and meals. Paid just...
  12. S

Where does that comeback rank?

Ignore - posted in error
  13. S

19 man Squad v Hull KR

Lot of people on here are now desperate to find negatives and any positives will by default be down to opposition weakness. We totally controlled that second half. No it wasn't perfect but 2 points we haven't had for 7 years. Credit where it's due. Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  14. S

Ask the ref - silverwood response

It's not the same scenario though. The benefit of doing that in League would be to keep possession and restart the tackle count in your favour. In Union there is no equivalent benefit in kicking it at an opponent hoping for a ricochet into touch. There is no tackle count, so you are risking...
  15. S

Leeds game tonight.

Must admit I didn't notice that, but still believe we suffered significantly for losing Percival.
  16. S

Leeds game tonight.

IMHO the first half was poor composure more than anything, but I think only one or two on here have sufficiently acknowledged the amount of disruption losing Percival caused. Had he stayed on the field and we still struggled then I think there would be more justification for the doom mongers. As...
  17. S

The WIGOON thread (the only one)

He didn't say. He did say he was finding it hard to say no. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. S

The WIGOON thread (the only one)

At last nights forum Jamie Foster openly stated that if Bradford go down he sees his future in Union. He said he has offers on the table from more than one club now and they are pressing him to sign as the offers may not still be available at the end of the league season. He also said it would...
  19. S

Monday night rugby

Most, if not all the Monday night matches will be in the off season for club RU. Internationals will be in Southern Hemispher, so will be morning kick-offs here. Whilst you make a valid point, can't really see it having much effect.
Back
Top Bottom