Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. jonimac

21 man squad v Catalans

We had one in the 1st half.
  2. jonimac

New Forum

Thanks for the like button. Very impressed with the look/style,
  3. jonimac

Non-Saints Games ‘24

Thanks for that comprehensive reply. It will be interesting to see what the disciplinary say, if anything about the try saving head tackle. Complete and utter farce.
  4. jonimac

Non-Saints Games ‘24

So, if two players from the same side clash heads, which does happen. Do they both walk. Wilkinson and Carney and all the others are probably worrying about redundancy. The game was over before half time.
  5. jonimac

Redvee is 20!

Congratulations to you. It's without doubt the best fans site around thanks to your effort. I rarely comment now but do still follow. There are many very knowledgeable contributors who debate the issues sensibly and are worth reading with just a very small minority who sometimes aren't. I am a...
  6. jonimac

Ray French Scoreboard at Moss Lane

Great man. Coached me at Cowley in 1966 and was my form master. Also brought the four trophies that Saints won that year to Cowley where we reverently filed past them in the Assembly Hall. Could never bring him down when trying to tackle him....too big. Great man who loves his home town.
  7. jonimac

Wigan

In the present climate I don't think this forum can sink any lower. I'm out.
  8. jonimac

21 man squad v Leeds - SEMI FINAL!

OK, I was wrong. Happened before, will happen again: lol.
  9. jonimac

21 man squad v Leeds - SEMI FINAL!

I think a shock is on the cards at Les Catalans.
  10. jonimac

Man of Steel

Yep.
  11. jonimac

Daniel Hill signed - Official

Welcome and good luck to you.
  12. jonimac

NRL 2021 season

Unbelievable Penrith defence. Looking forward to the final.
  13. jonimac

Wire HKR

Price dropped Blake Austin and Charlton to give "the kids" a chance. HKR's plan to target George Williams and it worked perfectly. Tony Smith take a bow. Wigan target??
  14. jonimac

Wigan v Leeds

Bateman has signed up for another year.
  15. jonimac

Paasi tackle

If a magistrate in a court of law knows an offender, they have to 'sit back' and not take part in the proceedings. Same should happen in RFL Disciplinary if a member is similarly disposed.
  16. jonimac

Alex Walmsley Not Good Enough

Cliff Watson.
  17. jonimac

Coote one match ban

Yep and probably double the ban. As has been said, best left out of the Salford game.
  18. jonimac

Coote one match ban

Hopefully an appeal. He's not a dirty player.
  19. jonimac

21 man squad v Wigan

Cutting out the rhetoric, Wigan knew they were going to lose and resorted to thuggery. They'll be lucky to turn a team out next week. If it had been Rugby Union who adopted video refereeing from us, two or three would have been red carded without a shadow of doubt.
Back
Top Bottom