Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. S

Transfer Rumours - All in Here

I presume you mean committed an offence, in house I presume. If he ain’t going to be picked then he needs to go,Catalan style.
  2. S

Jonny Lomax

I haven’t bashed him don’t make shit up.
  3. S

Jonny Lomax

That’s a fair point about him missing tackles because of the bicep injury. Our halves are definitely a worry.For me it’s either Mbye or Dodd partnering Welsby. Both have a better boot and Dodd wouldn’t have missed those tackles. I also accept he was dreadful against Cas and needed a kick up the...
  4. S

20 man squad v Wigan

You know he never said that don’t you?
  5. S

21 man squad v Castleford

Behave he was nowhere near as bad as a couple of Bennisons performances. Was he up to scratch,no. Your dislike of him is obvious. Who you picking in front of him with Mackinson out?
  6. S

Resign

Your obviously extremely clever you work it out.
  7. S

Resign

Injuries aren't an excuse, we've been outplayed the last two weeks by teams who are a mile away from our cap. We have no moves,Cas played the better rugby, tonight was as grim as I've seen. No excuses Wello, your not good enough!!!!!
  8. S

21 man squad v Castleford

Let's see if sky commentators mention that more than Mcshane is out.
  9. S

Holding’s one of may fave Saints players,scored some fantastic try’s.
  10. S

France v England

Without doubt a low point for the sport,journalists need to get off their compliant arses and ask some hard questions to the powers that be. It’s like a rival sport organised that to #### us over. First time I’ve used superleague+ probably the last, buffered for about a second every five seconds .
  11. S

Dual Registration Update

I think Ritson offers a tad more because his pace is a threat but like everyone else I’ve given up on it as he obviously isn’t going to get picked.
  12. S

Unfortunately that doesn’t seem to be the case.
  13. S

Hmmm that sounds clever but well you know,you can work it out.
  14. S

Lee Briers

Replacing one inexperienced assistant coach with another doesn't seem credible.
  15. S

21 man squad v Salford

Can't argue with that can you? Anyone?
  16. S

21 man squad v Salford

Mr conservative strikes again,I want him gone and I admire him.
  17. S

21 man squad v Salford

Ok I look forward to him lighting my Friday nights up for years to come.
  18. S

21 man squad v Salford

You’ll have to enlighten me on Bennisons qualities that I’ve missed. As much as you don’t get why people would prefer Ritson I don’t get your love in for Bennison. He might be younger but I seriously doubt he’s got a long term future at Saints. He’s a brave kid but I don’t see much skill set.
  19. S

21 man squad v Salford

No it’s not,Bennison was poor in his last outing Ritson should be given a run of games.
  20. S

21 man squad v Salford

Yup,it should be Ritson but it won't be.
Back
Top Bottom