Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. STIDDY

Transfer Rumours - All in Here

For me I wouldn't bother with Fuller or Sailor and would be quite suprised if the club are showing interest as we are now transitioning Robertson and others into the first 17. Our priority is surely a centre a winger and a second rower if Matautia goes home. On Dodd being a Work in Progess in...
  2. STIDDY

Team v Warrington?

His Head Up is quick but His Body is too slow, he's really struggling.
  3. STIDDY

Harry Robertson

Whitby's strength is his passing game, gets a quality pass away in very little space and time. He could get away with playing at 7 and let Welsby do the running at 6. Roberts has more of a running game at 7 and is similar to Dodd before his injury. Whitby controlled the game playing in the...
  4. STIDDY

Team v Warrington?

He very rarely gets a one on one, most of the time there are 2 men on him quickly its similar for Hurrell. Defences are up quickly, they know if Makinson or Ritson get some space then its very difficult to cover.
  5. STIDDY

Team v Warrington?

Ritson is a natural right winger stepping off his right foot, Percival can play any centre position.
  6. STIDDY

Harry Robertson

Its an option that should have serious consideration, the reality is that of our 7 backs we only have Percival and Welsby up to standard now and its not really good enough to challenge in the play offs. We,ve never had so many young lads from the academy knocking on the door including Stephens...
  7. STIDDY

20 man squad v Wigan

Part of the problem with Doddy is Wello himself and it must be as frustrating with Dodd as well as the fans. Wello needs to reverse the half back roles, at the moment he's got Dodd organising the middles instructing all the forwards on the next play and drops the ball off with limited attack...
  8. STIDDY

Harry Robertson

Welsby needs to settle in at 6 for quite a few games, that means Robertson gets more games at Full Back.. Are saints fans willing to forfeit the 2024 season to get the likes of Robertson, Vaughn, Whitby and Burns up and running at the end of THIS season. For me Lomax has become a "bottle neck"...
  9. STIDDY

20 man squad v Wigan

Wello dropped the wrong player for me should have been Lomax. You would have got 100% effort be it limited in attack out of Dodd, he has a much better defensive and kicking game than Lomax and for years had a pretty good understanding with Wielsby when he plays at 6. Lomax without saying is a...
  10. STIDDY

Harry Robertson

Robertson is 6"-2" and has good pace, he has a slight build similar to when Welsby came into the side. He hasn't been playing full time until recently so he will start to put on muscle mass once he is loaded with his conditioning program. His style of running is a deceptive running one, SKY...
  11. STIDDY

Harry Robertson

We actually missed Dodd for his average kicking game and good defence and understanding with Welsby from his academy years. Thought Lomax was pretty poor, his kicking lacked any depth or height but the worst part of his game was his defence got caught out for reactive speed when a faster player...
  12. STIDDY

20 man squad v Wigan

I didn't have a problem with the Ritson incident being stood up and pushed into touch, he saw a space and went for it and almost got through, on here we,ve been asking to create space for himself if he got the chance. The Davies one was pretty poor he omly went towards touch because the Wigan...
  13. STIDDY

Harry Robertson

I woul be very tempted to give Robertson, Vaughn and Whitby more game time this season have a good pre season ready to step up next year instead of waiting until 2026.
  14. STIDDY

20 man squad v Wigan

Who was the video ref tonight to give that head on head decision on victim Matty Lees. Lucky Thompson did well to get away with all those head grabs.
  15. STIDDY

20 man squad v Wigan

He did have a decent game, it was that brainfart decision to run down the edge against 3 wigan players to go into touch was the turning point of the game. Thought Lomax was poor in defence missed the 2 tackles on Eckersley for those 2 tries. Maybe Lomax and Mybe to share thar scrun half role...
  16. STIDDY

20 man squad v Wigan

Don't mind losing a game like that when its full of intensity and 100% effort. Only dissapointment was having so many injured players, just getting Matautia and Knowles in that game would have made a big difference. Think I would give Harry Robertson a start againl next week, thought Welsby was...
  17. STIDDY

20 man squad v Wigan

John Wells shouldn't be next to the coaching team if he is not next to the Saints coaching team in the second half then its the SKY to WIGAN show. Yhought Moore gave the rub of the green to Wigoon in the first quarter but we wrestled it away in next quarter. I like Ritson running to find space...
  18. STIDDY

20 man squad v Wigan

Was he not on the Captains Run images yesterday.
  19. STIDDY

Non-Saints Games ‘24

Leeds don't travel in numbers these days, very poor showing for the last 3 yrs now. Leeds have stopped going into decline they are now firmly fixed in the bottom of Superleague.
  20. STIDDY

Ian Watson Huddersfield

Never ever rated him, but some posters before Woolf came along thought Watson would be a good fit at Saints. Dodged a bullet comes to mind.
Back
Top Bottom