Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. S

21 man squad v London

I do enjoy your sense of humour.
  2. S

21 man squad v London

Why is it that you do not acknowledge the World Club Challenge victory in Australia?
  3. S

Harry Robertson

These last few days have been a masterclass in the complexities of transitioning players from youth to first team. It's been (continues to be) utterly absorbing. Thank you.
  4. S

Transfer Rumours - All in Here

Ok, I see more clearly where you're coming from now; thanks for explaining.
  5. S

And doesn't Wellens have his own contacts through Holbrook and Woolf?
  6. S

This website

Ewe what?
  7. S

21 man squad v Castleford

Our 2 best performances under Wellens so far were in Australia.
  8. S

I think you're stretching my post beyond its intended meaning. I agree, optimism alone from a coaching team is not nearly adequate. My optimism in this context is solely about interpreting the evidence we have about the club's approach to the multifaceted problems it faces. In that sense I'm...
  9. S

There's no proof, I agree, but plenty of evidence, including this. However, I suspect that you and I read the evidence with different levels of optimism.
  10. S

It's almost as if the coaching team have an idea what they are doing ...
  11. S

My God we need Dodd

Why do you think a coach should not explain decisions to players? I always explain the rationale for a decision when there are competing options, and I've always assumed that good coaches would do the same.
  12. S

Disciplinary 2023

Saddened: apologies for the very late reply - work gets in the way quite often. But in the event I have nothing to say on the Byrne tackle because I haven't seen it. In general, though, I think the issue of consistency/inconsistency is over stated; in fact, I think it's a chimera. Most of the...
  13. S

Disciplinary 2023

But he wasn't let off. He was cited and received the appropriate punishment for his offence. Whether the offence is appropriately graded is another question; whether Tomkins has escaped punishment on other occasions is also another question. But for this offence the panel has followed its...
  14. S

Disciplinary 2023

£250 fine, not a 'let off' for Tomkins.
  15. S

Offside ruling

He's still offside. The implication of the ref's call is that Louie should stop (or retreat) to 10m distance.
  16. S

Financial Report St Helens RLFC

Has there been a planning application? No sign of it on the St Helens planning portal under Totally Wicked Stadium or McManus Way. If they are roof panels, is there a need for a planning application? It's not in a conservation area, nor is it near a listed building or registered park and garden.
  17. S

21 man squad v Wigan

I recall MS saying, while still playing, something along the lines of: I recognise my physical gifts are not as good as many, so I have to try harder and use my brain more. And he did, for all his weaknesses.
  18. S

Retro round

There needs to be a serious investigation of the process by which clothes unworn in a wardrobe shrink so unaccountably.
  19. S

England RL

York stadium holds 8,500, which could be too small.
  20. S

Non-Saints Games

Have the regional 100 over teams inspired any loyalty?
Back
Top Bottom