Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. J

Wello’s contract

Correct but our track record of choosing former club legends is so far 0/2! No system is perfect but Rush/McManus have chosen generally well from Australia/New Zealand.
  2. J

Wello’s contract

Would be nice!
  3. J

Team v Warrington?

It feels a loss could really see our season dwindle. Going to be difficult for the players to pick themselves up and go on a run.
  4. J

Wello’s contract

The fact they still hadn’t announce anything even after beating Wigan and Catalan earlier this season suggests this could be the case. Seems mad planning but don’t blame the club for being hesitant on extending his contract, especially how our season is potentially beginning to unravel.
  5. J

Harry Robertson

Eckersley is two years older than him to be fair. Robertson has a Tomkins like build and he went okay!
  6. J

20 man squad v Wigan

This is it. Most of our tries come from individual moments instead of orchestrated set moves. It’s like we don’t even bother working on this in training.
  7. J

20 man squad v Wigan

Had a dig. Can’t fault that. Feel like we might have closed that game out with a bit more composure. They weren’t great but their support play is fantastic. Eckersley looks a real talent for them. Clark was fantastic but Burns should have got at least 10-15 mins. Still need a lot of work to do...
  8. J

20 man squad v Wigan

Dodd looks in pretty okay spirits. Penny for his thoughts!
  9. J

20 man squad v Wigan

Have to watch this game on mute tonight. I can’t stand listening to Sky’s drivel when Wigan play.
  10. J

20 man squad v Wigan

No Cowen then. Iggy at 13 is a strange one. No idea how we’re going to go tonight.
  11. J

20 man squad v Wigan

It’s almost impossible to see less effort than last Friday
  12. J

20 man squad v Wigan

Possibly. Not seen any of the images to be fair. Another twist to the tale added!
  13. J

Lee Briers

Come on Rev! Don’t do this to us! We’re desperate for good news here!
  14. J

20 man squad v Wigan

Anyone heard any rumours on Leon Cowen playing tonight? Just seen something on Twitter. Going to be a strange evening ahead.
  15. J

20 man squad v Wigan

It’s probably delusional but added with the rumours of French being injured, I’m starting to feel weirdly confident about tonight. Looking forward to seeing how Robertson goes most of all.
  16. J

21 man squad v Castleford

Having Wigan put 40 on us isn’t as bad as only scoring 6 against Cas. Will stand by that.
  17. J

Hard to see us getting worse than that Castleford performance on Friday. Going for the two at 4-0 up was a low low moment under Wellens tenure.
  18. J

Pies Away - Must win?

Yeah hard to envision our fans sticking the blame on Robertson if he has a stinker. The fingers should be pointed to Wellens for putting him in that position in the first place.
  19. J

Deary me. I might as well play ahead of Bennison at full-back at Wigan if we’re going into self-destruct mode.
  20. J

Pies Away - Must win?

Agreed. It smacks if desperation and is arguably too little too late. I think the damage is done with Wellens to be honest. The only saving grace of him staying is if the rumours are true about Briers coming in as Assistant. At least it shows Wellens/Rush have realised we’re going backwards at a...
Back
Top Bottom