Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. M

Transfer Rumours - All in Here

Blake - rumoured to have signed a new contract Hurrell - rumoured to be retiring Mata’utia - rumoured to be returning to the NRL.
  2. M

Team v Warrington?

Why should Dodd come back onto the team? If Mbye is going to be our 7 next year anyway then sod Dodd. Seriously where’s the benefit of playing him? I know people said we missed his kicking game against Wigan, but Mbyes kicking game is better than Lomax’s as well. Robertson Makinson Davies*...
  3. M

Just don’t get it, if the Wigan game proved anything it’s we have all the ingredients for the spine next year. We’re absolutely desperate for outside backs and and we’re wasting time and potentially a non fed spot on a fullback who’s hardly been proven. I just hope to god this is the hull paper...
  4. M

20 man squad v Wigan

He got dragged out same as Davies did - just because it didn’t lead to a try like the Davies drag out did doesn’t mean it didn’t contribute to our players defending tired. He’s returning the kick competently enough now, and tends to find space to hit the floor, but for all his so called...
  5. M

Bell can only apply for his British passport for 2026, due to his first two years in the northern hemisphere playing for Toulouse rather than anywhere in the UK.
  6. M

Im surprised French employment law as it is that that is sufficient grounds for termination of the contract though. French rights heavily favour the employee.
  7. M

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/catalans-dragons-sack-three-players-with-immediate-effect-94628/ Apologies for the rag, but Catalans sack 3 players "Siua Taukeiaho, Jayden Nikorima and Damel Diakhate." Something not right in the south of France this year...
  8. M

20 man squad v Wigan

Why? What’s he done?
  9. M

20 man squad v Wigan

it’s a shame you don’t like KPMG you would fit in very well; inferiority complex trying to fit in with bigger and better firms whilst spouting off at a million words a minute. I can just see you in a blue suit.
  10. M

which would require Wellens to win a Semi final. Something he is yet to do.
  11. M

Not being as good as we were and not being good are two different things though. We can win a championship with our defence being as it is. We can’t win a championship with our attack as it is
  12. M

Eamonn McManus Speaks...

At least theres no tub thumping or WWII analogies this time; at least someone has learnt from the Cunningham era
  13. M

20 man squad v Wigan

As put elsewhere; Welsby Blake Davies Percival Ritson Robertson Lomax Paasi Clark Lees Sironen Vaughan Bell Burns Cowen Delaney Stephans Bennison, Dodd and Royle miss out. Would rather see Lomax sit out than Burns if Mbye by some miracle becomes available
  14. M

Lee Briers

Cant wait for us to announce Lam as our new 7
  15. M

Pies Away - Must win?

I certainly wouldnt go with Blake in the centres, he was absolutely horrible there at the start of the year. I know Davies isnt liked but I dont think he had a particularly bad game against Cas, unlike a lot of other players Welsby Blake Davies Percival Ritson Robertson Lomax Paasi Clark Lees...
  16. M

Does not give slight pause for concern? I know were all assuming that it would spell the end of the frenchmen but the article seems to suggest an ever growing coaching team
  17. M

Pies Away - Must win?

I would switch Lomax and Dodd, and Delaney and Stephans but otherwise this. Ben Davies or Jake Davies in the backrow?
  18. M

Resign

He should not be put in front of a camera. He’s only making it worse
  19. M

Double whammy of a shame. As much as I quite like Mbye, he is Wellens easy get out for going with Roberts or Whitby in the halves next year, and his non-fed spot would be very useful. Equally we all know the benefits of Matautia...
  20. M

If your trying to rebuild a culture, he seems like a good player to have around the squad. I assume hes signed for half a bag of skittles which is about the going rate for Castleford players.
Back
Top Bottom