Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Blobbynator

Welloโ€™s contract

We will. Leeds are 4pts behind us and they won't win 3 more games than us between now and the end of the season (points difference were miles ahead of them), especially when they still have to play Wigan twice and Hull KR twice.
  2. Blobbynator

Ok, so where are we up to with injuries at the moment?

He's due back around the middle of August so around 4-5 weeks away.
  3. Blobbynator

Transfer Rumours - All in Here

That's how I see it too. He can kick but his main strength is his speed and he's got a good pass on him too. If we do sign him Welsby and Sailor will cause defences problems, but I think we'd be having the debate next year about our kicking game and the problems Lomax may be causing the...
  4. Blobbynator

20 man squad v Wigan

For those criticising Ritson he was our top metre maker last night with 132m. He made a couple of errors but overall I thought he had a solid game for us. He's certainly more of a threat than Bennison with ball in hand IMO. He has speed and footwork so he often pokes his head through a hole and...
  5. Blobbynator

He'll fit in well then ๐Ÿ˜
  6. Blobbynator

Harry Robertson

He's got a similar build/frame to Welsby. He was scrawny when he 1st came though but has filled out the last few years. Robertson will be the same. The great thing about Robertson is he's pretty quick and has a good rugby brain. That will stand him in really good stead. He looks a real...
  7. Blobbynator

20 man squad v Wigan

He clearly doesn't trust Royle, Burns or Vaughan (yet). 6 minutes between them is shocking really. The team has been flogged there and I suspect come the Leigh game they'll be out on their feet if that carries on. Vaughan has a good future and I suspect we will see more of him this and next...
  8. Blobbynator

20 man squad v Wigan

Yeah, can see him playing all over the backline next season to give him experience. Made some errors tonight but bounced back really well. The sign of a quality player right there.
  9. Blobbynator

20 man squad v Wigan

Thought we played pretty well there to be honest. We were on the back foot for the majority of that game but defended exceptionally well. Walmsley, Matuatia and Knowles badly missed. Thought Percival and Sironen were probably our best players, made constant yards and some huge hits from...
  10. Blobbynator

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/hull-fc-locked-race-tristan-9408589 This says we're in a battle with Hull FC for Tristan Sailor. He's an exciting player if we get him.
  11. Blobbynator

20 man squad v Wigan

It was mentioned earlier in the thread by RV12 so could be some substance to it if a few people have heard it.
  12. Blobbynator

Eamonn McManus Speaks...

They know what they're doing but that doesn't mean they don't make mistakes either. We've seen poor recruitment and coaching decisions during their tenure aswell as the good ones and good work they've done. I hope they pull some good signings out of the bag and we get Lee Briers on board next...
  13. Blobbynator

Eamonn McManus Speaks...

He is yeah. He's had rave reviews apparently, absolutely rapid and a seriously good prospect is what I've been told. Plays full back.
  14. Blobbynator

20 man squad v Wigan

Agree really we'd have 9 out, Wigan 6 maybe? Wigan would have their best attackers out so if we defend well we have a chance. We have to pull a big performance out the bag though, something we've not done probably since Good Friday. Wellens needs a big performance.
  15. Blobbynator

20 man squad v Wigan

Heard the same mate. Did laugh when I heard it, could be the typical derby rumours that you hear near the game so we'll see.
  16. Blobbynator

20 man squad v Wigan

Dodders only works if you put "mert" (prounounced in a St Helens accent) at the end of it. So it should be said as "Dodders mert".
  17. Blobbynator

20 man squad v Wigan

You're getting 10 cringe points every time you refer to him as "Doddy" JM ๐Ÿ˜‰
  18. Blobbynator

20 man squad v Wigan

Blake will be needed tomorrow. We have a lighter pack so you need your backs making yards especially with Hurrell missing. I'm not a big fan of Blake but he offers more than Bennison does.
  19. Blobbynator

20 man squad v Wigan

Regardless of who is calling the plays if one of your half backs is not taking it to the line and is just throwing drop off passes, then the job for the other half back and full back is made 10x more difficult. There were some good signs for Lewis Dodd earlier in the season, you could see that...
  20. Blobbynator

I think there's some fair points there. I've not seen much improvement overall in the last 18 months. We've scored more points in certain games, but we're still blunt in big games. Our defence generally is pretty good but teams that go have pace out wide have burned us. The Woolf lite gameplan...
Back
Top Bottom