Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. G

Lee Briers

Briers just has to be a better attack coach than Fraysinous Can’t be that hard can it? Even some basic more expansive attacking structure would be an improvement
  2. G

20 man squad v Wigan

Not many teams are losing sleep over it to be fair, nevermind the top teams So predictable and reliant on individual pieces of magic
  3. G

Pies Away - Must win?

I wouldn't be a convincing runner either with Dodd as my 7 - it's always drop off. And if I'm defending Dodd, it's just slide across for the drop-off, he is no running threat I'd say sometimes as a 7 he has to run at the brick wall to mix it up and put some doubt in the defence....we must be...
  4. G

Pies Away - Must win?

Just over 3,000 I'd say if the north stand holds 5,400. Still not bad considering the current feelings of the fans
  5. G

Resign

I Said a while back - even taking injuries, lack of pace and the squad age into consideration…..he is getting nowhere near the best from the group of players we have.
  6. G

Resign

Lack of pace is clear, but there are teams out there that don’t have a lot more than us and have a much better attacking structure than we do. We are shockingly one dimensional. There’s enough in that team to play with a better attacking structure. So it’s either wellens isn’t telling them...
  7. G

Transfer Rumours - All in Here

any decent winger scores those tries, not just Cross. The 2nd one, god know what Bennison was doing that far infield when there was no play being ran at him. On the first, I'd need to watch it again to see whether Hurrell forced him to jam in too
  8. G

21 man squad v Salford

Not sure what game he watches, but we've been short on the edges every game
  9. G

21 man squad v Salford

I said similar on the risk averse thread...... Despite the much talked about squad inefficiencies and also current injuries - on paper we're still a better team than Salford, better than Catalans this year and also Warrington.....but yet we get beat.....the game plan is just bad and that stops...
  10. G

Is Wellens too risk averse?

Despite the much talked about squad inefficiencies and also current injuries - on paper we're still a better team than Salford, better than Catalans this year and also Warrington.....but yet we get beat.....the game plan is just bad and that stops with Wellens. He's getting nowhere near the...
  11. G

Salford Away - Armed Forces Day Travel Information

I checked with Barton Aerodrome and they aren't allowing parking on this Sunday
  12. G

Salford away - parking?

Heads up......I checked with Barton Aerodrome and they aren't allowing parking on this Sunday
  13. G

Salford away - parking?

First time going to Salford too. Anyone know if we are able to pay on the gate?
  14. G

Disciplinary 2024

They didn’t ban Dupree as they deemed it accidental, yet ban Lees Madness
  15. G

21 man squad v Salford

Our right edge especially looked bad even before the red card when we were down on numbers. Some of Tommy’s defensive reads were poor and Blake looked way off….didn’t see him stick a tackle all night. We Missed Hurrell.
  16. G

On purely hooking roles, I'd prefer Clark and Dwyer over Clark and Mbye
  17. G

Rugby league on TV

https://www.wheresthematch.com/live-rugby-league-on-tv/
  18. G

BBC win rights to show SL

Was thinking this at the time. If the clubs had been allowed to stream live matches through their own versions of Saints TV, at least this would have reduced the impact of reduced crowd and F&B revenue.
  19. G

Catalan Away April 24

Yeah that’s what I heard too. Quite fast to get through. But gone up a bit in price since I last looked. Should have booked it
  20. G

Smith over Dodd based on last season French over Lomax due to his age Miski / Marshall over Blake maybe, based on not seeing much of Blake (presuming he plays wing) I'd take our centres and full back over theirs Clarke / Mybe over Leeming / O'Neil starting packs look even but Wigan look to...
Back
Top Bottom