Welcome to the RedVee.Net forums!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss Rugby League, chat all things Saints and share opinions with other RedVee.Net members.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Belgian Saint

Team v Warrington?

When I was typing that post I was wondering if the fact that TM is the best winger he has had was a factor, either that or that cutting in to the right was no longer an option. Either way he played very well on the right,
  2. Belgian Saint

Team v Warrington?

When Percy played a couple of games on the right I think TM got more passes than Percy’s left winger ever got. He looked much more of a wingers centre on the right. Just not sure we have anyone to replace him on the left.
  3. Belgian Saint

Wello’s contract

I doubt we would go that way. There is as much uncertainty as to how an assistant will go as there is with a Head Coach.
  4. Belgian Saint

Wello’s contract

Doubt that.
  5. Belgian Saint

Team v Warrington?

If he gets a ban and some of the Wiganers don’t that really is corrupt. The VR’s accidental clash of heads was laughable.
  6. Belgian Saint

Ian Watson Huddersfield

Probably Yorkshire in general. When was the last time a team from there won anything?
  7. Belgian Saint

20 man squad v Wigan

I feel a bit robbed after the effort we put in and the headshots fromThompson and Harvard, both looked worse tha Lees.
  8. Belgian Saint

20 man squad v Wigan

He is be the new Phil Clarke
  9. Belgian Saint

20 man squad v Wigan

Only if you play for Wigan. A few mistakes to but at least we have turned up.
  10. Belgian Saint

20 man squad v Wigan

Maybe a bit irrational, but the closer it’s getting to KO the more confident I am getting. Could just be memories of last week fading. COYS.
  11. Belgian Saint

20 man squad v Wigan

You will never win an argument with JM by talking sense.
  12. Belgian Saint

Eamonn McManus Speaks...

Is he available tonight?
  13. Belgian Saint

20 man squad v Wigan

I think you are spot on te Welsby
  14. Belgian Saint

20 man squad v Wigan

I wish the coaches knew as much as you.
  15. Belgian Saint

20 man squad v Wigan

Blake was waving his arm like a rag doll last game but he had a couple of decent ames prior to that, I feel he is a much better option than Bennison.
  16. Belgian Saint

Eamonn McManus Speaks...

That’s why it took so long to get rid of KC.
  17. Belgian Saint

20 man squad v Wigan

I agree with what you are saying but also ar FB you very often can see the threat devolving and have time to position yourself for the tackl.
  18. Belgian Saint

20 man squad v Wigan

I would go with this with Vaughan in the centre.
  19. Belgian Saint

Ok, so where are we up to with injuries at the moment?

At least this would give us something different and something we could look forward to watching. Though I would change the props and put Stephens with Lees and Delaney on the bench.
  20. Belgian Saint

Pies Away - Must win?

I’m not sure how much we can expect from Robertson at F B with what he has in front of him. - slow 3/4s and a beaten pack. If he doesn’t do well I just hope people look at the other 16 and give Robertson a break.
Back
Top Bottom