Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saints fans coach

Learning All The Songs SaintJon's Avatar

Default Saints fans coach

Got bricked by wire fans tonight, one window smashed.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintJon View Post
    Got bricked by wire fans tonight, one window smashed.
    Yeah mate was ours from the George. Delightful bunch aren't they Wire

In The South Stand Tez the Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Some soft sods about mate. Can guarantee not one of them ever have or ever would step foot anywhere near a rugby field.
    Steve Prescott MBE (1973-2013)
    V

Some Dire fans calling the photos fake despite Saints fans being shown in said photos taking pictures of the damage.

This is part of the problem, Rod Studd called out Dire fans last week as they are willing to defend/ignore their actions rather than condone their own fans and club. Its farcial and the RFL will probably do nothing again.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Some Dire fans calling the photos fake despite Saints fans being shown in said photos taking pictures of the damage.

This is part of the problem, Rod Studd called out Dire fans last week as they are willing to defend/ignore their actions rather than condone their own fans and club. Its farcial and the RFL will probably do nothing again.

Coming so soon after last weekend's idiocy, surely the RFL need to throw the book at them now.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post

Ha ha ha. They're unreal. Got the photos on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tez the Saint View Post
    Some soft sods about mate. Can guarantee not one of them ever have or ever would step foot anywhere near a rugby field.
    Quite

Ha ha ha. They're unreal. Got the photos on my phone.
    Beggers belief.

Starting A Programme Collection

After the disgraceful scenes last week . Corrupt rfl allowing warr to get away Scott free has given them the idea they are above the law. ...

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by mr chips View Post
    After the disgraceful scenes last week . Corrupt rfl allowing warr to get away Scott free has given them the idea they are above the law. ...
    They have a siege mentality at present. Anyone see the flag at Catalans that said nobody likes us but we don’t care?

In the Queens Arms dreading the King coming home early.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    They have a siege mentality at present. Anyone see the flag at Catalans that said nobody likes us but we don’t care?
    Always been a scummy club and always will be, the sooner they realise EVERYBODY hates them the better.
    On the Back foot looking for the front one.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Were you on the coach when it happened, or was it done whilst you were at the game?

I had my car "keyed" there a few years back, it cost me £450 to get it repainted. I said I wouldn't go again, but relented as that would have let the idiots win. It's a shame as I know some really decent Wire fans and they will be just as disgusted as we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    Were you on the coach when it happened, or was it done whilst you were at the game?

I had my car "keyed" there a few years back, it cost me £450 to get it repainted. I said I wouldn't go again, but relented as that would have let the idiots win. It's a shame as I know some really decent Wire fans and they will be just as disgusted as we are.
    I was on the coach when it happened. Luckily I was sat at the back (dead hard me ha ha). The outer window was smashed but the inner one thankfully didn't go through as someone was sat on that seat.

It happened just past the 3 Pigeons pub (near the alley next to it on right side of the pub as you look at it)

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Was it Wire fans (i.e with colours) or was it just some of the local Shi* causing trouble? Obviously I know it was Saints fans they were targeting..

Whatever it is, it's not great for them obviously straight after the issues in Catalans.. hopefully the cost of Wembley, straight after a pi** up in Catalans puts a load of the trouble makers off

Learning All The Songs St Willy's Avatar

I was reading through some of the comments on a Facebook rugby league page and there was a lot of comments along the lines of, what do you expect if you come with Catalan flags...……. So they retaliate from a bit of banter with violence? Pathetic. Hope we snot them at Wembley. I'm really starting to hate Wire more than Wigan and that's saying something.

Thick As Mince

The difference being of course is that we are actually your rivals. To me, playing Warrington is no different to playing Hull or someone similar. We may win, we may lose but its nothing compared to winning or losing to Saints. Their marketing team keep trying to make rivals out of everybody, flying planes and calling our match with them a grudge match or something similar and because none of it is working they are going for the 'hard man' approach when everyone else just looks at them and laughs.

Banned

Anyone bricking the George coach back in the day would now be eating through a straw.

Banned

I can see there being a bit of bother at Wembley with these clowns. Add in the day trip, bandwagon idiots that will go with them, plus Widnes being there as well. It could kick off, big time.

Quote Originally Posted by paulscnthorpe View Post
    Was it Wire fans (i.e with colours) or was it just some of the local Shi* causing trouble? Obviously I know it was Saints fans they were targeting..

Whatever it is, it's not great for them obviously straight after the issues in Catalans.. hopefully the cost of Wembley, straight after a pi** up in Catalans puts a load of the trouble makers off
    I didn't see them they were gone sharpish. Heard a thud, then saw the window. I couldn't tell you mate sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    The difference being of course is that we are actually your rivals. To me, playing Warrington is no different to playing Hull or someone similar. We may win, we may lose but its nothing compared to winning or losing to Saints. Their marketing team keep trying to make rivals out of everybody, flying planes and calling our match with them a grudge match or something similar and because none of it is working they are going for the 'hard man' approach when everyone else just looks at them and laughs.
    Couldn't agree more. You're spot on. Desperate to be relevant...'look at us, look at us.'

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Anyone bricking the George coach back in the day would now be eating through a straw.
    We were caught completely on the hop Dave & every single person on that coach were there for a few pints and the match, that's it.

They did it & they were gone. As for my position, I get in bother of any sort & I'll lose my job. But believe me, I'm fuming. I'm angry for the driver who has all that to sort out now, possibly at great expense, & I'm angry for the fact Saints fans have had their night soured by a few idiots.

That could have been really bad last night. Someone could have been seriously hurt. I'm not soft me, not by any means but that was shocking

Quote Originally Posted by undertheradar View Post
    I can see there being a bit of bother at Wembley with these clowns. Add in the day trip, bandwagon idiots that will go with them, plus Widnes being there as well. It could kick off, big time.
    Let's face it, you're bang on the money with that

Noooobie

I've not been able to upload the photo but the Warrington fans ripped out six seats where they were sitting . See my profile picture for a small copy.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    You'r the team we love to hate, but never seen it spill over like it does with Wire.

Banned

We were caught completely on the hop Dave & every single person on that coach were there for a few pints and the match, that's it.

They did it & they were gone. As for my position, I get in bother of any sort & I'll lose my job. But believe me, I'm fuming. I'm angry for the driver who has all that to sort out now, possibly at great expense, & I'm angry for the fact Saints fans have had their night soured by a few idiots.

That could have been really bad last night. Someone could have been seriously hurt. I'm not soft me, not by any means but that was shocking
    Aye, I'm not saying otherwise. It's a shitty trick and I know where you mean with all those side streets. I wasn't calling you soft either.