Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possibly sums it up

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    I had TalkSPORT on in the car this afternoon, about 1:10, and they were going on about the game, both presenters going on about the quality and how competitive it was, only lasted a couple of minutes and didnt really go in to much detail though which was a shame, would have been nice for them to go on about it a bit more, considering they broadcast some games.
    TBH pal that station should change its name to talkFOOTBALL coz that all they do,there could be one controversial incident in a game then the next day every show will bang on about it show after show as if footballs not boring enough

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    I had TalkSPORT on in the car this afternoon, about 1:10, and they were going on about the game, both presenters going on about the quality and how competitive it was, only lasted a couple of minutes and didnt really go in to much detail though which was a shame, would have been nice for them to go on about it a bit more, considering they broadcast some games.
    I had it in around 4:30 and Adrian “looking for a reaction” Durham was slating Saints saying we don’t win with grace anymore and we are arrogant. Also said the penalty against Tomkins for not playing the ball was disgraceful as we trapped his head inbetween Siones legs and that decision decided the game. That’s all that was said about the whole thing!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BbrookTM View Post
    TBH pal that station should change its name to talkFOOTBALL coz that all they do

Known it as 'Talkshite' for as long as I can remember and only ever listen to it if I've got to be in the car when a [football] game is on that only they are covering. Some of the people they have as presenters are absolutely tossers.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by fishy3005 View Post
    It’s not a question of can we improve more a question of do we even need to. Its a question of can the other clubs catch up? We will be in the big games next year and with our strong defence and continually growing confidence we will be very tough to beat.
    Could our attack improve? I think so. If we started with Dodd and Welsby Saturday i reckon we score more points but thats easy for me to say now I suppose. It will be interesting to see how Dodd and Welsby combine with Welsby at fullback. Coote and Lomax click well out wide in the opposition 20 but with Welsby i think we’ll be far more dangerous from deep covering the width of the pitch.
    I think with the 3 of them together next year we will certainly have more speed to attack from deep as you say. However I do question the game management, but time will tell.

Starting A Programme Collection newport dave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benyon View Post
    I think with the 3 of them together next year we will certainly have more speed to attack from deep as you say. However I do question the game management, but time will tell.
    Welsby already has 2 GF under his belt and is only 20...old head on young shoulders comes to mind... Dodd has slotted in like he's always played 1st team and again, a GF and only 19.These experiences will fill them full of confidence and experience at an early age..

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
    Still in Newport....still no nearer home.........

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benyon View Post
    Yeh thats true. I think we could miss Cootes leadership and game management from the back.
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies