Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: 2022 Membership

In The South Stand

Default 2022 Membership

Renewals released.

The interesting point for me is 13 home games, so looks like a 27 game season.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Dos Cervezas View Post
    Renewals released.

The interesting point for me is 13 home games, so looks like a 27 game season.
    What does that mean for the likely outcome of the restructure? How many games should there have been this season if the clubs weren't cancelling them because they couldn't be bothered playing them?

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    What does that mean for the likely outcome of the restructure? How many games should there have been this season if the clubs weren't cancelling them because they couldn't be bothered playing them?
    No structure released yet.

We should have had 25 rounds this year, without the postponements and cancellations. We should have had 29 in 2020 pre-Covid then went with 22 and then settled for whatever in the end. The last time we had 27 was when we had a 14 team League.

I’m guessing, so don’t hold it to me, we will play the even numbered teams from the league table as our loop games, so games against Wigan, Hull KR, Hull FC, Wakefield and Toulouse or Fev. Based on 1v3, 2v4 etc, which has been used before to determine Magic fixtures I think the Wigan loop game will be at Magic with the other games being Catalans v Warrington, Leeds v Cas, Hull KR v Hull, Huddersfield v Salford and Wakefield v Toulouse/Fev.

There’s talk we will relegate the bottom three at the end of 2022 and replace them with one promoted side before going for two tens from there on, presumably till 2024 when we come up with another crazy idea.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Mid season this year i wasn't going to renew my membership because of the state of Superleague. However I,ve had a change of mind with Dodd and Welsby looking good, signed some decent players, but the main thing is watching more games of the Saints ladies team.

Learning All The Songs

No online renewal.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Mid season this year i wasn't going to renew my membership because of the state of Superleague. However I,ve had a change of mind with Dodd and Welsby looking good, signed some decent players, but the main thing is watching more games of the Saints ladies team.
    I think that the improvement comes from more than Dodd and Welsby, though you can't underestimate their contribution, particularly the latter. I think the whole team is playing more expansive now, that with Walmsley aggresive running is making us much better to watch.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    No online renewal.
    Initially I was a bit miffed at this but reading on it looks like various people have different refunds so in order to ensure everyone gets their deferrals, only way to ensure this is to do so in person, (because you may be entitled to a refund but not realise it).

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Bostik Bailey View Post
    Initially I was a bit miffed at this but reading on it looks like various people have different refunds so in order to ensure everyone gets their deferrals, only way to ensure this is to do so in person, (because you may be entitled to a refund but not realise it).
    I think everyone will be due for a renewal for the two games after Wembley, unless I missed notification from the club about an option to opt in or out of applying for a refund

Anyone know whether I could get into West Terrace if I was a North Stand season ticket holder? Might sound strange I know but on the odd occasion my son in law might want to go to the match and I’d want to join him on the terrace. Not committed to purchase just yet but knowing the answer to this would help me decide.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Anyone know whether I could get into West Terrace if I was a North Stand season ticket holder? Might sound strange I know but on the odd occasion my son in law might want to go to the match and I’d want to join him on the terrace. Not committed to purchase just yet but knowing the answer to this would help me decide.
    It's possible to transfer from the terrace to the stands by paying the difference at the ticket office (subject to seats being available).
    I can't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to do the reverse, but I doubt if they'd offer a refund

Quote Originally Posted by KentishBarry View Post
    It's possible to transfer from the terrace to the stands by paying the difference at the ticket office (subject to seats being available).
    I can't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to do the reverse, but I doubt if they'd offer a refund
    Thanks Barry. I’m not fussed about refund. I’d just like to know if my card would get me through the turnstiles. It’s just reminded me of the first game in the stadium when a few hundred fans migrated from the north to west resulting in barriers being put in place. Absolutely ludicrous but I’m not sure the club had much choice because of the H&S involvement. Sledgehammer to crack a nut solution if you ask me. Ruined the whole concept of an open concourse.

Learning All The Songs

Thanks Barry. I’m not fussed about refund. I’d just like to know if my card would get me through the turnstiles. It’s just reminded me of the first game in the stadium when a few hundred fans migrated from the north to west resulting in barriers being put in place. Absolutely ludicrous but I’m not sure the club had much choice because of the H&S involvement. Sledgehammer to crack a nut solution if you ask me. Ruined the whole concept of an open concourse.
    I don't think your ticket will scan you into the west, though I may be wrong. Best bet is to ring/visit the ticket office pre game and request a swap.

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

I don’t think it does, I know plenty who nip into the ticket office pre game and swap their stand and pay the difference if required. Needs to be converted for that particular game though dependent on availability so sooner before the game you do it (wire/Wigan type games) the better.