Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Is this a super league record?

Banned

Default Is this a super league record?

Wigan Warriors - most game nilled in a season - most halfs of rugby league nilled in a season?

Does anyone have a way of checking this

Ask Rogues to open the spreadsheets

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Beat me to it.

I have an inkling we won’t hear much off him in the short term……
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Somebody else tweeted that they have scored an average of just over 3.5 points per game over the last 10 games. Lam said something on the BBC site along the lines of we didn’t get into our attacking rhythm tonight. Absolutely deluded and explains why he is gone. Poor coach and poor team.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Laner View Post
    Somebody else tweeted that they have scored an average of just over 3.5 points per game over the last 10 games. Lam said something on the BBC site along the lines of we didn’t get into our attacking rhythm tonight. Absolutely deluded and explains why he is gone. Poor coach and poor team.
    How dare you! Wasn't he "Coach of The Year" last season? Absolute barn pot of a coach, could never see any fault in his side or himself probably.

Still irritates me that after last years grand final, when being interviewed he acted like his dog had just been run over by a bin wagon and Jenna was acting the same too.

Couldn’t even be classy enough to say: what a game, we’re very sore but hats off to Welsby for that finish.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by RedVee Admin View Post
    Still irritates me that after last years grand final, when being interviewed he acted like his dog had just been run over by a bin wagon and Jenna was acting the same too.

Couldn’t even be classy enough to say: what a game, we’re very sore but hats off to Welsby for that finish.
    I remember saying the same thing to my wife. Not once did he say "they deserved it" or the"the best team won". No, hold on, he did say "they deserved it", except he was referencing his own team! Complete lack of class.

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    I remember saying the same thing to my wife. Not once did he say "they deserved it" or the"the best team won". No, hold on, he did say "they deserved it", except he was referencing his own team! Complete lack of class.
    Bit like the club as a whole

Starting A Programme Collection

Bit like the club as a whole
    Dead right there Ralph

Starting A Programme Collection Saintsaregods's Avatar

I said at the time he was a runny little turd of a man and stand by it. A cry baby, man child who couldn’t even give Catalans credit when they dry bummed the inbreds in France. He really suits the ethos of the scum and I’m sorry he’s going.

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsaregods View Post
    I said at the time he was a runny little turd of a man and stand by it. A cry baby, man child who couldn’t even give Catalans credit when they dry bummed the inbreds in France. He really suits the ethos of the scum and I’m sorry he’s going.
    Things are only going to get worse at that Club , so quite enthusiastic about the next chapter !

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsaregods View Post
    I said at the time he was a runny little turd of a man and stand by it.
    I said similar back when he played for them and one of my Cardiff 2004 highlights was watching it back when I got home and seeing his reactions when we scored.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

He looked very much in shock to me., Saints do that to coaches with their last second "Never Write off the Saints" plays. At least he didn't fall off his chair.

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    He looked very much in shock to me., Saints do that to coaches with their last second "Never Write off the Saints" plays. At least he didn't fall off his chair.
    He shouldn't have been shocked, they had been battered for most of the game, just not on the scoreboard.
    I will miss his whinging face & titty lip, but I'm also confident that they won't be much better next season unless the 2 Aussie props turn out to be worldies.

In the Queens Arms dreading the King coming home early.

As for Super League record I thought it was "Woolly Bully by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs"
    On the Back foot looking for the front one.

Announced Peet as coach today with O'Loughlin and Briers as assistants, all kept in check by Shaun Wane.

Clutching at straws comes to mind as they give jobs to the boys hoping that they get a turn out of the players they have there. For Peet, he must already feel the pressure of Wane looking over his shoulder as he wont be able to resist meddling. Any odds on Wane being coach at any point next season?