Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Covid suspensions

Smithies will get less for the headbutt and the crusher than Tommy did. Just know it.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RV12 View Post
    Smithies will get less for the headbutt and the crusher than Tommy did. Just know it.
    In the light of what happened to Mose Masoe with neck injuries it needs to be viewed in a different perspective its far more dangerous than Tommy's grab.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    In the light of what happened to Mose Masoe with neck injuries it needs to be viewed in a different perspective its far more dangerous than Tommy's grab.
    Spot on. My worry is that it is judging the intent that is sometimes difficult with this as it can sometimes occur by accident, unlike the Tommy grab. However, this is one of the most blatant and dangerous ones I've seen so it will hopefully be dealt with accordingly. It will be shameful if this doesn't get a strong punishment.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by RV12 View Post
    3 matches for a grade 'C' headbutt and a tribunal tomorrow on a Grade 'D' charge of dangerous contact (3-5 matches if found guilty)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Aye, I won't hold my breath in this case.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Complete joke. The sport only seems to care about how it appears. It doesn’t give a shit about player welfare. Nobody has ever been permanently crippled by a pinch on the d**k yet its a grade F. Lock a blokes arm, put him in a vulnerable position, put pressure on his neck risking serious damage and its a grade C?!!!

Complete joke. Ask Liam Watts which he would prefer. The co** pinch he got or the stretcher off scenario that Clare received. The sports a mess. I have a feeling that those who wrote the rules never actually played the game.
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies