Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Lottery

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

Default Lottery

Brilliant news , it seems the lottery is to become a partner of our game , that's if I've read it right. Now confirmed by the BBC.
    Last edited by roy litherland; 24th March 2021 at 16:59.
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by roy litherland View Post
    Brilliant news , it seems the lottery is to become a partner of our game , that's if I've read it right. Now confirmed by the BBC.
    Hardly a sponsor, it appears we've got a small grant off them after going round with a begging bowl, a bit embarrassing really having to rely on charity to keep on going, a bit like the £135 million from the Government Covid Grant going to Rugby Union and Rugby League being given £12 million

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woolyback View Post
    Hardly a sponsor, it appears we've got a small grant off them after going round with a begging bowl, a bit embarrassing really having to rely on charity to keep on going, a bit like the £135 million from the Government Covid Grant going to Rugby Union and Rugby League being given £12 million
    They are an official partner now to the RFL and will be the title sponsor to the Womens England game in June.

Its a good thing we have them on board. The funding is not coming from camelot or the good causes fund. Its promotional money.

The RFL received 16Mil because thats what they asked for. RFU got £135mil because thats what they asked for. Nothing to do with Charity. More to do with the fact that the government had to shut everything down with covid and to keep sports teams from going under they provided them with the support they needed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sinkers89 View Post
    They are an official partner now to the RFL and will be the title sponsor to the Womens England game in June.

Its a good thing we have them on board. The funding is not coming from camelot or the good causes fund. Its promotional money.

The RFL received 16Mil because thats what they asked for. RFU got £135mil because thats what they asked for. Nothing to do with Charity. More to do with the fact that the government had to shut everything down with covid and to keep sports teams from going under they provided them with the support they needed.
    I don’t know how it works with entities such as sporting bodies but I know for small businesses it was initially a quarter of your annual income. Saying that I’m in no doubt the RFL made a pigs ear of whatever the protocol and requirements were.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I don’t know how it works with entities such as sporting bodies but I know for small businesses it was initially a quarter of your annual income. Saying that I’m in no doubt the RFL made a pigs ear of whatever the protocol and requirements were.
    Why would you think that, don’t tell me that you don’t have faith in Rimmer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sinkers89 View Post

Aren't the £135m and £16m loans, not grants?

Banned

Ask a local politician how that works Webber?