Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justin Holbrook

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Mancunian Saint View Post
    I've never been more certain of anything that he WILL deliver us success at Wembley and old trafford
    I'm a bit worried the pressure and weight of expectation might get to the team . Not won either of the 2 major trophies for far too long, dominant last season and falling at the final hurdles, dominant this season and obviously will be carrying favourite tag and now the added pressure of giving Holbrook the send off he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Lager View Post
    I'm a bit worried the pressure and weight of expectation might get to the team . Not won either of the 2 major trophies for far too long, dominant last season and falling at the final hurdles, dominant this season and obviously will be carrying favourite tag and now the added pressure of giving Holbrook the send off he deserves.
    I'm not sure it will become a pressure situation. I think it will just sharpen the focus a little which can only help

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Day View Post
    I'm not sure it will become a pressure situation. I think it will just sharpen the focus a little which can only help
    This...... JH leaving can be turned into a positive & used as a motivational tool.