Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Zeb Taia

Learning All The Songs

Default Zeb Taia

Zeb has missed 5 weeks now. It was mentioned yesterday that we were missing Coote and Knowles but Zeb had been playing very well before he got injured and we miss him in attack and defence. He would also have made a big difference yesterday down that left hand side. 6 weeks was the initial estimate but no update since!

Learning All The Songs

Did he have surgery or rehab only ?
    Shoulder is the most complex joint in the body, more nerves in sheaths around this than any other joint, lets hope the 6 weeks was correct.

Learning All The Songs theres only one stan wall's Avatar

Possibly back this week, if not then definitely Warrington away.

10/12/1989 12-12 v Dewsbury (H) Regal Trophy.
    Att:5,847 (Loyal supporter ever since).

Learning All The Songs bewareshadows's Avatar

I'd be tempted to not play him against Warrington as they are bound to target any players with a perceived weakness.

Thick As Mince

Quote Originally Posted by bewareshadows View Post
    I'd be tempted to not play him against Warrington as they are bound to target any players with a perceived weakness.
    I have to say there is some truth in this. I know we (the proper rivals) have had our run in with some particularly unsavoury moments, Flower obviously, Fogerty etc etc. Heat of the moment blood and guts. Last year when Manfredi came back after 2 years out Tom Lineham went in with the most blatant attack at the very leg that had kept him out for the past 2 years. I really do believe that this is a Warrington trait and i think it eminates with their fans too. I have been to millions of Wigan-Saints matches and never really seen the fans go off. Even when we had to walk through the home end at Knowsley Road. Banter but a true rivalry underneath but a begrudging respect for each other. Warrington from the players through to the fans just try to create bedlam to try and create a rival but will always be the bridesmaid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    I have to say there is some truth in this. I know we (the proper rivals) have had our run in with some particularly unsavoury moments, Flower obviously, Fogerty etc etc. Heat of the moment blood and guts. Last year when Manfredi came back after 2 years out Tom Lineham went in with the most blatant attack at the very leg that had kept him out for the past 2 years. I really do believe that this is a Warrington trait and i think it eminates with their fans too. I have been to millions of Wigan-Saints matches and never really seen the fans go off. Even when we had to walk through the home end at Knowsley Road. Banter but a true rivalry underneath but a begrudging respect for each other. Warrington from the players through to the fans just try to create bedlam to try and create a rival but will always be the bridesmaid.
    I don't respect your team or club in any way, I hate your fans and I hope you lose every time you play.

You're also talking a load of rubbish as you've consistently been the biggest shithouse team for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I don't respect your team or club in any way, I hate your fans and I hope you lose every time you play.

You're also talking a load of rubbish as you've consistently been the biggest shithouse team for years.
    Have you ever applied for a job in the diplomatic corps?

Thick As Mince

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post

We can go through the annuls of who is dirtier, who cheat on and off the field more but will get us nowhere. To be honest, of all the people on this board you were no.1 to come out with that reply. You ever tried a stress ball? If you don't think there is any mutual respect between the sides you are wrong. The Saints fans i have spoken to over the years have always had it, especially the 90's sides and i think i speak for most Wiganers when i say the Saints side of the mid 00's was the best SL team there has been. Almost unbeatable.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by saintgeorge View Post
    Have you ever applied for a job in the diplomatic corps?
    I probably won't win any prizes for diplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    We can go through the annuls of who is dirtier, who cheat on and off the field more but will get us nowhere. To be honest, of all the people on this board you were no.1 to come out with that reply. You ever tried a stress ball? If you don't think there is any mutual respect between the sides you are wrong. The Saints fans i have spoken to over the years have always had it, especially the 90's sides and i think i speak for most Wiganers when i say the Saints side of the mid 00's was the best SL team there has been. Almost unbeatable.
    Sorry. You won't find any respect coming my way for Wigan. Can't stand them