Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fages to Huddersfield - Confirmed

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    I was one who wanted Fages to stay but Dodd has made the position his own. I hope Woolfy keeps Dodd and Welsby together and puts Lomax at full back, Dodd and Welsby have a good understanding which I think will improve game by game and neither of them are no slouch when it comes to tackling.

Read the other day Richardson is going to the goons.
    We already know Welsby is going to be fullback next season,we will have to see how he goes there,he certainly has the skill set to do well. Only doubt might be under the high ball,but that can be worked on and i'm sure it will be.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by brook View Post
    We already know Welsby is going to be fullback next season,we will have to see how he goes there,he certainly has the skill set to do well. Only doubt might be under the high ball,but that can be worked on and i'm sure it will be.
    The last stint Welsby had at fullback wasn't that memorable but he has come on leaps & bounds since then. We will miss Cootes organizational skills for sure but it is a role Welsby can grow into.

Learning All The Songs Kakariki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tilly2006 View Post
    The last stint Welsby had at fullback wasn't that memorable but he has come on leaps & bounds since then. We will miss Cootes organizational skills for sure but it is a role Welsby can grow into.
    I agree

Welsby is now an experienced member of the squad who commands respect from the rest of the team. He should be more vocal in organising the defence this time around.