Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NRL Thread

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny NZ View Post
    https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/06/30/...-club-in-2021/ Looks like Bateman will be back at Wigan next season
    Bulldogs bound ive read?

Banned

We could do with a second row.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk

Canterbury throw loads of money around, but apart from that I see no benefit in playing there, and I say that for Luke Thompson as well. Imagine Saints played their games at Old Trafford every week, and then imagine how utterly soul destroying it would be for all involved. That's basically what Canterbury are.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gray77 View Post
    Canterbury throw loads of money around, but apart from that I see no benefit in playing there, and I say that for Luke Thompson as well. Imagine Saints played their games at Old Trafford every week, and then imagine how utterly soul destroying it would be for all involved. That's basically what Canterbury are.
    I said similar to my mate at weekend, they're bloody awful. I agree they should play at Belmore too, it's one of the iconic grounds, sort that grass bank out and get back there instead of playing in a soulless blackhole.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I said similar to my mate at weekend, they're bloody awful. I agree they should play at Belmore too, it's one of the iconic grounds, sort that grass bank out and get back there instead of playing in a soulless blackhole.
    I get the need for hospitality and it makes sense to use the big grounds for financial reasons, but the old grounds like Belmore, Kogarah, Leichardt Oval etc are criminally under-used. In this day and age where TV money is king it surely makes more sense to have games in the packed suburban grounds rather than 75% empty stadiums. This season is obviously a one-off, but in previous seasons I've avoided watching Bulldogs and Souths games because I can't be bothered watching games played in soulless empty stadiums. I'd take a slightly lower quality game played infront of a full house anyday. When we were in Sydney a few years ago I made a beeline for Leichardt and even went down to Wollongong to watch a game. The thought of going to ANZ or the SFS depressed the hell out of me.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

We could do with a second row.
    He is a really good SR, and he seems to have kept out of trouble in Australia. But you wonder if he would fall back into old ways if he came back here and had the same mates as before. Hopefully he has matured.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    He is a really good SR, and he seems to have kept out of trouble in Australia. But you wonder if he would fall back into old ways if he came back here and had the same mates as before. Hopefully he has matured.
    Apart from the one incident in 2016 when he got a big fine and an eight game suspension by Wigan what other trouble was has Bateman been in?

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    Apart from the one incident in 2016 when he got a big fine and an eight game suspension by Wigan what other trouble was has Bateman been in?
    The majority of people who glass a work colleague would end up getting the boot or even jail, he was dealt with extremely lenient considering the circumstances.

Banned

•••• off Brian you tedious old fool.

There have been so many at Wigan, assault, drugs, drunken driving, abusing bar staff. I must have been mixing him up with the rest of them

Knew you'd have something to say defending him like a lot of you did Flower after doing Hohaiha on the deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    There have been so many at Wigan, assault, drugs, drunken driving, abusing bar staff. I must have been mixing him up with the rest of them
    Like the wild west up there Belgian
    Out of control

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Knew you'd have something to say defending him like a lot of you did Flower after doing Hohaiha on the deck.
    I'm really starting to get sick of him again, I went through a spell of just feeling sorry for him but he's taking the •••• at the moment.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Go back and have a look at my posts about Bateman and Flower. You can then come back and apologise.

Banned

Go back and have a look at my posts about Bateman and Flower. You can then come back and apologise.
    I'd rather look at you naked than trawl through your pathetic shite on here.

Quote Originally Posted by angry dave View Post
    i'd rather look at you naked than trawl through your pathetic shite on here.
    I ate a tuna sandwich on my first day!

Just a pure troll with pretty much every post, don't know how he's lasted so long on here and not been chucked in the bin and rolled back over the hill.
    I ate a tuna sandwich on my first day!

Jesus, Iv'e only just had my dinner.

The post were you missed the bit about Flower being the instigator of the incident? I apologise unreservedly

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

JH looking pretty dejected this morning as his Gold Coast Titans have taken a beating in the 2nd half of this game.

Luke Thompson wont make his debut this week either by the looks of it.

Big Game between Warriors and Broncos up next. Both really not performing well atm.

West Tigers vs Panthers should also be a great game to finish off the super Saturday

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sinkers89 View Post
    JH looking pretty dejected this morning as his Gold Coast Titans have taken a beating in the 2nd half of this game.

Luke Thompson wont make his debut this week either by the looks of it.

Big Game between Warriors and Broncos up next. Both really not performing well atm.

West Tigers vs Panthers should also be a great game to finish off the super Saturday
    Only caught the last 20 of the GCT game, they looked a bit of a mess to be honest. It made me laugh seeing Bryson Goodwin on the wing though.

I've gone for a Warriors/Panthers double and got a tidy price of nearly 3/1 on Laddy's if anyone interested in a bit of value.

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

Only caught the last 20 of the GCT game, they looked a bit of a mess to be honest. It made me laugh seeing Bryson Goodwin on the wing though.

I've gone for a Warriors/Panthers double and got a tidy price of nearly 3/1 on Laddy's if anyone interested in a bit of value.
    GC where only 2 points behind at half time and had an "open goal" of a chance to go ahead before half time but fluffed it.

Would like to see Anthony Don over at Saints if a position became available. Knows his way to the try line and good in the air.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

GC where only 2 points behind at half time and had an "open goal" of a chance to go ahead before half time but fluffed it.

Would like to see Anthony Don over at Saints if a position became available. Knows his way to the try line and good in the air.
    To replace Makinson?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Got A Replica Shirt

Anthony Don’s a long standing grade A winger. He’s shown loyalty to the Coast. Getting toward the end of his career

Banned

I'm not sure a 32 year old winger is top of the shopping list to be honest mate.