Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Wello's girlie trip

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Default Wello's girlie trip

Anyone know how to put Wello's attempt at catching the ball for the winning try for Cas on utube style recording.I can get £250 from You've Been Framed !

You have to laugh or you'd cry !
    Learned comment from The Don

Got A Season Ticket

Learning All The Songs Gruntfuttock's Avatar

Lay off the lad
    you try catching the ball in freezing temperatures , he`s made 2 mistakes in about 5 years , you only had to see the poor lad at the end of the game he was distraught , and I am sure is beating himself up about it more than any of us ever would.
    Pre-Match drinks?
    try the George Hotel , George St
    St Helens , A real Saints pub

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock
    Lay off the lad
    you try catching the ball in freezing temperatures , he`s made 2 mistakes in about 5 years , you only had to see the poor lad at the end of the game he was distraught , and I am sure is beating himself up about it more than any of us ever would.
    Don't doubt it for a minute.No intention to take the mickey.merely trying to smile at our situation.
    When it rains it pours......we are only one game away from being back on track.
    I reckon the lads might just have mentioned it to Wello in training this morning.Trying to lighten things up a bit.too much doom and gloom about IMO.
    Learned comment from The Don