Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leeds - not so unbeatable after all

Got A Season Ticket

I think I understand Stevos mantra now. In his book he states he came from a close knit family, now I understand his afflictions, I will never question his rationale concerning Leeds again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dufc4
    Castleford have only won one match. Who was that against?

Better make that 2, Love it when arrogance comes back to bite you on the arse

lol

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Senior Rhino
    So opposing teams fans aren't welcome on here are they not and give their views

Some people aren't totally biased as you stains fans

I wouldn't shout your mouth off about us getting beat by Cas, you could be heading the same way tomorrow hopefully

Like I said TESCO dont count your chickens.........

The Stains are finished as a top force you better get used to getting beat regular your main players in your team are all OAP's now.

It's time for the Rhinos to rule the comp for the next few years I think.

Like I said TESCO dont count your chickens.........

The Stains are finished as a top force you better get used to getting beat regular your main players in your team are all OAP's now.

It's time for the Rhinos to rule the comp for the next few years I think.
    You are probably right. So why not toddle on over to your own fans forum and crow about it on there.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher
    You are probably right. So why not toddle on over to your own fans forum and crow about it on there.
    Here we go another one who doesn't wany any other teams fans having an opinion because it doesn't agree with theirs.

typical response from a v tinted one eyed Saints fan.

Got A Season Ticket AnonymousSaint's Avatar

Here we go another one who doesn't wany any other teams fans having an opinion because it doesn't agree with theirs.

typical response from a v tinted one eyed Saints fan.
    Well, I think its great that other teams' fan's come over here and post but you started this heated discussion so its your fault your getting such replies.

Got A Season Ticket

One thing about you lot Rhino, your not frightened to bring the kids on. You might not know whose they are but hey just par fort corse in Yorkie

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousSaint
    Well, I think its great that other teams' fan's come over here and post but you started this heated discussion so its your fault your getting such replies.
    How did I start this? Alls I said was we beat your shower which we did then people came on having a go.

I think this is more of a tepid discussion than heated!!!

I'm just trying to get your fans to see what is clear to everyone else that your team is a spent force and on it's last legs.

We are the future.

In The South Stand

How did I start this? Alls I said was we beat your shower which we did then people came on having a go.

I think this is more of a tepid discussion than heated!!!

I'm just trying to get your fans to see what is clear to everyone else that your team is a spent force and on it's last legs.

We are the future.
    Considering you only beat us by four points thats a bit rich. Anyway how many times have we heared it all before from the nearly men from over the Pennines? The team you really fear the most is still St Helens and as I have said before on ealier posts; if you had the number of injuries that we have had this season you would not be top today. Before you come back on this board please note that I'm not bleating about our injury problems because other teams have had them too (i.e Hull who are in a false position), it's just a statement of fact, you would not be top with an injury crisis.

As Peter Kay once said, "Youve peaked too soon son!"

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by parrsaint
    As Peter Kay once said, "Youve peaked too soon soon!"
    How is getting beat by Wigan peaking to soon

I think i'll have some of what your on.

How you can class us as nearly men I'll never know??? wasn't it your team who nearly won the Grand Final last year?

We have also got injuries now, Mcguire, Toopi, Lautiti etc all first team players.

In The South Stand

How is getting beat by Wigan peaking to soon

I think i'll have some of what your on.

How you can class us as nearly men I'll never know??? wasn't it your team who nearly won the Grand Final last year?

We have also got injuries now, Mcguire, Toopi, Lautiti etc all first team players.
    You have been nearly men for the last thirty years. Big City, Big expectations, and often Big Spenders and only a few trophies to show for it!
    Wasn't your team the one that nearly beat Hull in the Challenge Cup in 2005 the one that nearly beat Bradford in the 2005 Grand Final and the one that lost against Wigan in the first Grand Final? We could go on and on about Leeds being the nearly men. Or are you one of the Johnny come latelies to Rugby League?

Got A Season Ticket

You have been nearly men for the last thirty years. Big City, Big expectations, and often Big Spenders and only a few trophies to show for it!
    Wasn't your team the one that nearly beat Hull in the Challenge Cup in 2005 the one that nearly beat Bradford in the 2005 Grand Final and the one that lost against Wigan in the first Grand Final? We could go on and on about Leeds being the nearly men. Or are you one of the Johnny come latelies to Rugby League?
    I haven't forgotten about those, but I dont remember people on here talking about the silverless 80's and 90's on here much everything thats talked about on her is post 1996.

I wonder why that is

Weren't Saints known throughout rugby as being called the 'Bridesmaids' throughout those years?

So I think calling the World Super League champions nearly men shows just how long you've been watching the game.

Got A Season Ticket

Hang on, what did you lot win in the eighties. You have never in your history won back to back titles. Think you are desended from Yorkshire estates on television recently any relation to Jones Buchannan ?

In The South Stand

I haven't forgotten about those, but I dont remember people on here talking about the silverless 80's and 90's on here much everything thats talked about on her is post 1996.

I wonder why that is

Weren't Saints known throughout rugby as being called the 'Bridesmaids' throughout those years?

So I think calling the World Super League champions nearly men shows just how long you've been watching the game.
    i seem to remember beating you lot in the jps final at wigan in the 80's,plus a couple of premierships so it was hardly 'silverless'

yes, maybe we were the bridesmaids but you lot weren't even at the bloody wedding.when you have achieved what we have you can start shouting,until then,button it

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by ploughman
    i seem to remember beating you lot in the jps final at wigan in the 80's,plus a couple of premierships so it was hardly 'silverless'

yes, maybe we were the bridesmaids but you lot weren't even at the bloody wedding.when you have achieved what we have you can start shouting,until then,button it
    You sound just like the people you despise from across Billinge is it?

You really need to think before typing, If a wiganer wrote what you just have you would of slagged him off for living in the past.

All's I have said from the beginning is that we are the team of the future and you have brought the winning of the then meaningless John Player trophy wooooooooh as your ammo into saying you were better than Leeds in years gone by.

What a pathetic response.

We are the new entertainers of Super League, the quicker you accept it and get back to your own brand of boring one out rugby the better.

Got A Season Ticket

Come on admit it your the guy with the specs, who was with the woman on the telly with seven kids by five different dads. When did you get your computer back are all the family free now Yorkie.

You really need to think before typing, If a wiganer wrote what you just have you would of slagged him off for living in the past.

All's I have said from the beginning is that we are the team of the future and you have brought the winning of the then meaningless John Player trophy wooooooooh as your ammo into saying you were better than Leeds in years gone by.

We are the new entertainers of Super League, the quicker you accept it and get back to your own brand of boring one out rugby the better.
    Surely you must work with some Bradford fans or something? No one you can have this banter with at work? I come on this forum to read comments from fellow Saints fans, whilst adding my own. I could not be arsed to even google search your own forum and then take the trouble to join and read comments all about another team.

You must have an exciting life. Rock and roll eh

In The South Stand

you got your facts wrong,you mentioned the 80's and 90's and i corrected you.live with it.btw,you were not very entertaining on saturday night.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by ex peasley cross
    Come on admit it your the guy with the specs, who was with the woman on the telly with seven kids by five different dads. When did you get your computer back are all the family free now Yorkie.
    Which should actually read:

I'm not clever enouhg to come up with a good enough response so i'll instead resort to personal attacks.

Idiot.

In The South Stand

I'll bet it wasn't meaningless for many of the Leeds fans when they won the JPS Trophy or the Tin Pot Yawkshire Cup. As the Ploughman has said Saints might have often been the Bridesmaids but Leeds were not even invited to the wedding for most of the 80's 90's and beyond. At least we have a far better win ratio in finals than you lot. When you have won a few more trophies come back and crow about it then again it willl take you the next five years to catch up to us in the trophy winning stakes (at least)

By the way are you Gary Schofield in disguise?

Anyway, surely we are the entertainers. No one has a clue each week how many we are going to score or concede. We must be a bookies nigtmare. Can get beaten with Cas and then just as easily smash a top side the week after.

Now thats entertaining

Got A Season Ticket

I'll bet it wasn't meaningless for many of the Leeds fans when they won the JPS Trophy or the Tin Pot Yawkshire Cup. As the Ploughman has said Saints might have often been the Bridesmaids but Leeds were not even invited to the wedding for most of the 80's 90's and beyond. At least we have a far better win ratio in finals than you lot. When you have won a few more trophies come back and crow about it then again it willl take you the next five years to catch up to us in the trophy winning stakes (at least)

By the way are you Gary Schofield in disguise?
    Please post again and try and not sound like a Wiganer reciting their PAST success.

I'll still be VERY suprised if you win a trophy this season. I just can't see past leeds winning the lot.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher
    Anyway, surely we are the entertainers. No one has a clue each week how many we are going to score or concede. We must be a bookies nigtmare. Can get beaten with Cas and then just as easily smash a top side the week after.

Now thats entertaining
    we're the david blaine of rugby league, you just don't know what we're going to do next

In The South Stand

Please post again and try and not sound like a Wiganer reciting their PAST success.

I'll still be VERY suprised if you win a trophy this season. I just can't see past leeds winning the lot.
    well reciting your past success is something leeds cant be accused of,they've had none.

if you care to look back at your post,YOU started the debate about past success,accusing us of having a silverless 80's and 90's.i corrected you because you were wrong.please get your facts right.