Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: wish id backed kr

Got A Season Ticket

Default wish id backed kr

seems like the lack of transfer activity has worked well we aint fast enough

Got A Season Ticket

Default hold that last comment

comeback has started

Got A Season Ticket

all over poor form from last year continues but no doubt some one on here will tell me im jumping the gun but we will struggle this year ageing players they struggling the last two months we just did enough earlier on .

its going to be hard to win away from home at any ground this season. The league's quite competitive. Plus KR had a week's game fitness on us. We still might've won that game but I don't think its anything to do with our lack of transfers.

We will struggle, no doubt, but i don't think we will anymore than anyone else. I don't recall poor form at the end of last season. If we'd won the GF, people would've been saying our form was great.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterSaint
    its going to be hard to win away from home at any ground this season. The league's quite competitive. Plus KR had a week's game fitness on us. We still might've won that game but I don't think its anything to do with our lack of transfers.

We will struggle, no doubt, but i don't think we will anymore than anyone else. I don't recall poor form at the end of last season. If we'd won the GF, people would've been saying our form was great.

I remember you losing 2 of your last 3, not playing well either so form was questionable late on

Learning All The Songs Billinge Lump's Avatar

I'd go for the reason being more the lack of match practice prior to this game. The team have only had 40 minutes prior to this, and I think it showed early on.

Still, if we're in the GF at the end of the season this will be forgotten.
    I'm too pretty to be unlucky

It's early days, HKR had a full competitive match advantage (Leeds last week) over us so we were always going to be rusty. Plus they've signed well and feel they have a point to prove. Of the 2 games we lost at the end of last season, we had no reason to compete - 1st place was ours, the Pies needed to win to reach the play-offs. We didn't need a repeat of 2005! The grand final was a bitter disappointment however. I expected to loose but in a closely-fought contest. The scoreline was just humiliating!

It was the snow.
    www.steveprescottfoundation.co.uk

"What the mind believes, the body achieves"

Quote Originally Posted by badlydrawnsaint
    seems like the lack of transfer activity has worked well we aint fast enough
    We had the same speed issues last year.