Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardman to Widnes

In The South Stand southernsaint7's Avatar

Default Hardman to Widnes

In The South Stand Paul Cullen's Mantra's Avatar

I just don't uderstand. He is obviously not good enough to wear the red V, so why this?
    “It's been 31 years, since 1974, we last won a major (trophy and) Andrew Johns and Natty (Nathan Wood), our two oldest players were born in 1974 so it's a little bit spooky,”

There is a common trait in teams at this point in the season that they seem to sit back and wait for somebody to win the game for them. And we had too many of our players waiting for someone to win the game.”

"interfacing at the ruck"

"winning the go-forward"

"i thought we won the collision"

Quote Originally Posted by OVAL AND OWT
    I just don't uderstand. He is obviously not good enough to wear the red V, so why this?
    Saints would want a fee for him as he is still under contract and no one would pay a fee so therfore the only option to get him off the wage bill is to loan him out.

I've heard on the grapevine that the Chemics are after Darren Albert.

The next coach may fancy him,probably Saints are gonna give him the chance.

I don't think it's a case of him not being good enough mate, he's VERY good.

IMO I think we are desperately trying to keep him on the books as a replacement for Wello when he decides to hang up his boots.

There just isn't a place in the squad for him at the moment.

In The South Stand

Its a good solution because he further gains in experience. If injuries occur I'm sure there is a clause somewhere where he can be recalled to Saints.

Starting A Programme Collection Bainsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Natamy

IMO I think we are desperately trying to keep him on the books as a replacement for Wello when he decides to hang up his boots.

*Touch Wood* I dont think Wellens is going to be hanging up his boots for a long time to come yet and even when he does hang up his boots Hardman is going to be pretty old himself! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Natamy

Which team is he going to and what league are they in?.....He was playing in Super League last season.If he was that GOOD, and of SL calibre, surely a SL club would have snapped him up??!!
    “It's been 31 years, since 1974, we last won a major (trophy and) Andrew Johns and Natty (Nathan Wood), our two oldest players were born in 1974 so it's a little bit spooky,”

There is a common trait in teams at this point in the season that they seem to sit back and wait for somebody to win the game for them. And we had too many of our players waiting for someone to win the game.”

"winning the go-forward"

Learning All The Songs Knight Shadow's Avatar

Which team is he going to and what league are they in?.....He was playing in Super League last season.If he was that GOOD, and of SL calibre, surely a SL club would have snapped him up??!!

the lad is not a full time member he is a student as he is getting a education as well! he is doing something good as in getting a education so when he hangs up his boots he has a education to fall back on, smart lad IMO
    Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not fully understand,
    into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly predict
    in such a fashion that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance.

I AM DYSLEXIC SO I HAVE BAD SPELLING, thank you

Knight Shadow...now with fire fox spell check! thanks guys and ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Shadow
    the lad is not a full time member he is a student as he is getting a education as well! he is doing something good as in getting a education so when he hangs up his boots he has a education to fall back on, smart lad IMO

Must be Business Studies.....How to survive the Widnes way.

"winning the go-forward"

Sorry but he isnt ' VERY' good . He is distinctly average.

Must be Business Studies.....How to survive the Widnes way.
    mock all you like the lad has got his head screwed on right educated and a good promising time at saints a head of him after his education so the 09 season he should be 100% committed so wont have one hand tied behind his back
    into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly predict
    in such a fashion that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance.

mock all you like the lad has got his head screwed on right educated and a good promising time at saints a head of him after his education so the 09 season he should be 100% committed so wont have one hand tied behind his back
    So he is less than 100% committed at the moment?....That sounds like someone I would not want in my team if I was the coach.

"winning the go-forward"

So he is less than 100% committed at the moment?....That sounds like someone I would not want in my team if I was the coach.
    i would the lad is smart...USA you have to be educated to play sports at top level that i admire highly as it gives players who don't make it something else in life and that is all he is doing why put all your eggs in one basket because one nasty tackle and your playing days are over so the lad has a back up plan. i mean think a bought it if you was in his place do you want to put everything in to playing rugby and when you finish you have your GCSEs and some of them have A-levels what can you do in a working market??

i would the lad is smart...USA you have to be educated to play sports at top level that i admire highly as it gives players who don't make it something else in life and that is all he is doing why put all your eggs in one basket because one nasty tackle and your playing days are over so the lad has a back up plan. i mean think a bought it if you was in his place do you want to put everything in to playing rugby and when you finish you have your GCSEs and some of them have A-levels what can you do in a working market??

Terry Newton hasn't done badly for himself, has he??

"winning the go-forward"

though answer my question what market can you work in? away from RL

right well thing a bought that and i will try and get back to this when i am in the UK tomorrow as i am home for War Of The Worlds concert! and i have to get up at 6am for the bus into town for the bus to the airport(well air strip with a shack!) for flight to stanstead!

Starting A Programme Collection Bainsey's Avatar

right well thing a bought that and i will try and get back to this when i am in the UK tomorrow as i am home for War Of The Worlds concert! and i have to get up at 6am for the bus into town for the bus to the airport(well air strip with a shack!) for flight to stanstead!
    Who are you? His Dad/Agent/Relative? lol

I'll be extremely surprised if this is how it pans out. Hardman is a popular lad because he is a real tryer, but let's be honest, he doesn't have the goods for a side contesting the title...degree or not.

In the Queens Arms dreading the King coming home early.

Supermarket??? lol lol
    On the Back foot looking for the front one.

There's nothing quite like a......

www.mcdonalds.co.uk/?f=y

"winning the go-forward"

Quote Originally Posted by Lancasherbrawn&bed
    Supermarket??? lol lol
    lol

Got A Season Ticket

personally i think he can make it into the saints first team, he is safe under the bomb, good footwork and sound defensively. the only thing he lacks is pace, but doesnt another certain fullback lack pace?

Quote Originally Posted by bozzy!
    personally i think he can make it into the saints first team, he is safe under the bomb, good footwork and sound defensively. the only thing he lacks is pace, but doesnt another certain fullback lack pace?
    Hardman also lacks strength and physical presence. If you don't have either speed or strength then you're not going to get too far at the very top level.

There's nothing quite like a......

www.mcdonalds.co.uk/?f=y

I give up! well yes lets tell are players DONT GET EDUCATED play for 12 years and be famous in the m62 corridor and then after that well good luck and all the best your on the Christmas's card list!