Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: 20 man squad for third test

Learning All The Songs are you blind ref's Avatar

Default 20 man squad for third test

Great Britain 20-man squad: Rob Burrow (Leeds), Jon Clarke (Warrington), Gareth Ellis (Leeds), Maurie Fa'asavalu (St Helens), Ade Gardner (St Helens), Martin Gleeson (Warrington), James Graham (St Helens), David Hodgson (Huddersfield), Jamie Jones-Buchanan (Leeds), Danny McGuire (Leeds), Adrian Morley (Warrington), Sean O'Loughlin (Wigan), Jamie Peacock (Leeds), Leon Pryce (St Helens), Gareth Raynor (Hull FC), James Roby (St Helens), Keith Senior (Leeds), Paul Wellens (St Helens), Jon Wilkin (St Helens), Kirk Yeaman (Hull FC).
    Saint until I die - For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, through good times and bad.

Starting A Programme Collection tongey's Avatar

No ROBY....... I'm a bit shocked at that, unless he's told them he doesn't want to play due to the new born baby

Got A Replica Shirt

Great Britain 20-man squad: Rob Burrow (Leeds), Jon Clarke (Warrington), Gareth Ellis (Leeds), Maurie Fa'asavalu (St Helens), Ade Gardner (St Helens), Martin Gleeson (Warrington), James Graham (St Helens), David Hodgson (Huddersfield), Jamie Jones-Buchanan (Leeds), Danny McGuire (Leeds), Adrian Morley (Warrington), Sean O'Loughlin (Wigan), Jamie Peacock (Leeds), Leon Pryce (St Helens), Gareth Raynor (Hull FC), James Roby (St Helens), Keith Senior (Leeds), Paul Wellens (St Helens), Jon Wilkin (St Helens), Kirk Yeaman (Hull FC).

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by tongey
    No ROBY....... I'm a bit shocked at that, unless he's told them he doesn't want to play due to the new born baby
    roby in thereQ!!!!!!

Starting A Programme Collection tongey's Avatar

Soz made a mistake. Won't do it again

Learning All The Songs Knight Shadow's Avatar

why no sam burgies, from the view via webcam i saw of the game he did no wrong, will see it porpley in a few days when the parcil arives containg the game but he has played realey well
    Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not fully understand,
    into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly predict
    in such a fashion that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance.

I AM DYSLEXIC SO I HAVE BAD SPELLING, thank you

Knight Shadow...now with fire fox spell check! thanks guys and ladies!

Got A Season Ticket Johnnytwohats's Avatar

What intrigues me is the absence of Sinfield. Selected for First Test, cries off, ill. Starts Second Test, but doesn't seem to spend all that much time on the pitch. Not even in the 20 this time.

Is he injured? Perhaps more ill than was thought? Or has Tony Smith come to the same conclusion about him as Noble did - he's just not good enough to play international RL?

Its a 40-20
    Non Members

I am not a Sinfield fan, BUT he was ill and on an antibiotic drip for a couple of days. He was not well enough to play in the Second Test. Why Smith played him only Smith knows !!

So Unfortunately Smith has not come to his senses.

I have been told that Maurie Fa'asavalu and Ade Gardner won't play either.

Got A Season Ticket AnonymousSaint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnytwohats
    What intrigues me is the absence of Sinfield. Selected for First Test, cries off, ill. Starts Second Test, but doesn't seem to spend all that much time on the pitch. Not even in the 20 this time.

Is he injured? Perhaps more ill than was thought? Or has Tony Smith come to the same conclusion about him as Noble did - he's just not good enough to play international RL?
    He is like Lampard, great for club, can't play international football for shit, could really do with his kicking though.

Back on topic, now that Roby is back he will rip the Kiwis apart.

I hope Wilkin can show what a great player he really is, hopeully he can get on the pitch for more than 10mins this time.

don't think wilkin impressed that much in first test

Got A Season Ticket AnonymousSaint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pricey73
    don't think wilkin impressed that much in first test
    Yea I know I just want him to put in a good performance, because he has been playing quite poorly for around a month now.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnytwohats

He is eligible to play for Scotland and I suspect that will be his only opportunity to play in next years world cup.

Great Britain team: P Wellens (St Helens); A Hodgson (Huddersfield), K Senior (Leeds), M Gleeson (Warrington), A Gardner (St Helens); D McGuire (Leeds), R Burrow (Leeds); A Morley (Warrington), J Clarke (Warrington), J Peacock (Leeds, capt), G Ellis (Leeds), S O'Loughlin (Wigan), J Wilkin (St Helens).
    Subs: J Graham (St Helens), J Jones-Buchanan (Leeds), J Roby (St Helens), K Yeaman (Hull).

no pryce any ideas?
    into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly predict
    in such a fashion that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Shadow
    no pryce any ideas?

Rested to give McGuire the chance to prove that he is anywhere near the standard set by Leon.
    "If you're going to strive for a change then you have to keep going upwards,"
    Keiron Cunningham, 2016

Got A Replica Shirt

bit un fair that pryce an fas played a big part in gb winning it an yet will not be involved when getting the prize, same with raynor.

Quote Originally Posted by day09
    bit un fair that pryce an fas played a big part in gb winning it an yet will not be involved when getting the prize, same with raynor.
    If the series had been 1-1 they would have been playing, this is a dead game so he gives a runout to a couple to see how they fare against International opposition.:saint: :saint:

Quote Originally Posted by amywinehouse
    If the series had been 1-1 they would have been playing, this is a dead game so he gives a runout to a couple to see how they fare against International opposition.:saint: :saint:

so if you had done all the hard work in the games and now this is the part were you get the reward onley to be told "we are going to experment so you can say on the side lines and get youre medle after the game ok good!" not realey fair it is a missed opertuntiey for the players thay deserve it IF mgire wants to play he shold prove him self better at SL level

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Blobbynator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Shadow
    so if you had done all the hard work in the games and now this is the part were you get the reward onley to be told "we are going to experment so you can say on the side lines and get youre medle after the game ok good!" not realey fair it is a missed opertuntiey for the players thay deserve it IF mgire wants to play he shold prove him self better at SL level
    They'll be there lifting the trophy, don't you worry. Smith's the coach and he has a good squad to play with. The series is done and dusted, so it's worth experimenting a bit. From a personal POV, I wish none of the S players were playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Blobby is a man of style, panache and impeccable taste