Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Get Over It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Default Get Over It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read this website at work mostly and it usually cheers me up no end.the banter.the Wit etc..............

Bloody Hell.it's like being at work on the net today !!!!!!!!

Get over it......we lost...everyone hates us because we usually win everything it's a bit like being Man U or Chealsea for a bit.We can't win them all.ok the wheels fell of towards the end and some of the lads did'nt have a great day......but don't forget Leeds were really good........It'll make a change now that everyone can try and knock them of their perch.

RIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH-TIME TO RENEW THE SEASON TICKETS-GET OVER IT.

GETTING BEAT IS A HAZARD OF THE JOB.

OR GO AND SEE A SHRINK.
    Learned comment from The Don

Banned

I dont think that anybody at all is not "over" the loss. We lost and we deserved to lose. What people like to debate is where do we go from here? How do we improve when we havent signed anyone? How are we going to add pace into a side that is lacking it? Why is Mike Bennett still playing for us

These are just general debates rather than dummy spits.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

t don't think Bennett is in the team for his pace and defence splitting play-DA obviously sees what he brings to the table-every team needs it's workhorses.

Ok so long as the debate is constructive I don't mind.But I will continue to whinge about whingers!
    Learned comment from The Don

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by graham cunliffe
    t don't think Bennett is in the team for his pace and defence splitting play-DA obviously sees what he brings to the table-every team needs it's workhorses.

Ok so long as the debate is constructive I don't mind.But I will continue to whinge about whingers!
    It is constructive.

We have scored 4 trys (or is it 3) against Leeds accross 4 games this season. We are clearly not creative enough against the very best sides. Therefore we need to address this problem and this isnt solved by getting more workhorses in.

This isnt slagging the side off, it is constructive comments. Likewise, the observation that we lack pace is also true and constructive? How do we address this?

Noooobie

its not bennetts fault we have only scored 3 or 4 tries against leeds thought it was a 17 man game.funny how you dont call him when we are winning.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by big guy
    its not bennetts fault we have only scored 3 or 4 tries against leeds thought it was a 17 man game.funny how you dont call him when we are winning.
    I do.

And while its not directly Bennetts fault it is the fault of having too many grafters and not enough flair players.

Noooobie

just reading in grand final programme story about most under rated players in super league surprise surprise mike bennett is one of them.
    enough said.

Got A Replica Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by big guy
    just reading in grand final programme story about most under rated players in super league surprise surprise mike bennett is one of them.
    enough said.
    here here