Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Slightly O/T - Kicking Tees

Got A Season Ticket

Default Slightly O/T - Kicking Tees

Hoping for some feedback on what kicking tees people use. I need a new one but would like some recommendations. Anyone use those telescopic ones - are they any good?

Any advice greatly appreciated

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

I used to kick as a lad(seems like a hundred years ago now)The only advise I would give is keep the height of the ball on a tee the same at all the time otherwise you'll never get consistency so dont use the ones you can alter.
    Also kicking a rugby ball is like making love to a beautiful.....no wrong analogy..is like a golf swing you must follow through and use the same swing wherever you are kicking from.IMO
    Learned comment from The Don

I have used the tele-scopic one now for about 6 years and I dont think I will ever change. My advice personally is, if you are getting a tele-scopic one then you will need to practise with it as they are quite difficult to kick off. Also it would depend on how you prefer kicking, do you like the ball to be leanig forwards or stood upright?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Oops looks like he'll end up worse off with our advise--better just practice !!
    Learned comment from The Don