Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: late news

Default late news

My daily activities take me around Lancs and Yorks. The talk i'm hearing at this moment in time, is that Pat Richards over the last 9 weeks is now the best full back in the league.

Also been told that Phil. Clarke is touting Maurie for Gt.Britain.

He has also been quoted as saying that, Saints set a new record for the number of tackles in a super league match (388). and that Wellens, Meli and Gardner only made 14 tackles between them, what a brilliant effort the other 14 players put in.

:saint: :saint: :saint:

Learning All The Songs Saint Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amywinehouse
    My daily activities take me around Lancs and Yorks. The talk i'm hearing at this moment in time, is that Pat Richards over the last 9 weeks is now the best full back in the league.

Also been told that Phil. Clarke is touting Maurie for Gt.Britain.

He has also been quoted as saying that, Saints set a new record for the number of tackles in a super league match (388). and that Wellens, Meli and Gardner only made 14 tackles between them, what a brilliant effort the other 14 players put in.

:saint: :saint: :saint:
    His opta stats may (or may not I don't have them) reflect that opinion but he isn't even close over the season - mind you most of the time he's been in a different position! I'd like to know how they qualify this claim