Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 61 of 61

Thread: Forum fans end of season night out 2007

  1. #51
    Starting A Programme Collection geordie saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St Helens via Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Age
    55
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Chicago Rock bout 8.30 after the play off game sounds like a good meeting place for everyone who is coming along......

    ps Sean....womans commitments??? wtf....i thought you were a defo mate. just tell her there is a game on that night, she wont know the difference
    Finally living in St Helens, after relocating from the North East. And im loving it

  2. #52
    George Coaches Organiser Saint Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    St Helens Lancashire
    Posts
    4,918
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geordie saint
    Chicago Rock bout 8.30 after the play off game sounds like a good meeting place for everyone who is coming along......

    Wonder if they have re-fitted the ale aswell, hope they have retained the stale smell of sick from between the bar and food tables, wouldn't be the cock without that

    ps Sean....womans commitments??? wtf....i thought you were a defo mate. just tell her there is a game on that night, she wont know the difference
    The George

    Football all the way from 12:45 when the bitters are on TV. United and Liverpool also on.

    Then the play off, don't forget it is the only place in the town centre where you can watch the Rugby League without music blasting over the commentary.

    Some bottle promotions and the NORMAL price of a double Jack is still £2.35
    The George for match day drinks and away coaches.

    Supporting us supporting Saints.

  3. #53
    Starting A Programme Collection wellosgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In a house
    Age
    42
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birchwood Saint Sean
    unfortunalty woman commiments have currently barred me from any form of socilising atm

    I would not have admitted that on here mate!!! lol

  4. #54
    Got A Season Ticket steeplejack-reconstructed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Earlestown
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I don't care where you meet up bt someone have a pint or seven for me! i'll be doing the same over here!

  5. #55
    Got A Season Ticket Birchwood Saint Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    warrington, birchwood
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    well its that and the fact i get 50 quid on the thursday and ive gotta make it last 2 weeks unless anyone can get me a job (without mr tax preferbly knowin)
    boo im back

  6. #56
    George Coaches Organiser Saint Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    St Helens Lancashire
    Posts
    4,918
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geordie saint
    sat 29th anytime from mid afternoon, although most will be meeting up bout 8 or 9 at night. somewhere to be confirmed. good to see you there
    youngsters nowadays have no staying power
    The George for match day drinks and away coaches.

    Supporting us supporting Saints.

  7. #57
    Starting A Programme Collection WIGANHATER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St Helens
    Age
    40
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Bert
    The George

    Football all the way from 12:45 when the bitters are on TV. United and Liverpool also on.

    Then the play off, don't forget it is the only place in the town centre where you can watch the Rugby League without music blasting over the commentary.

    Some bottle promotions and the NORMAL price of a double Jack is still 2.35
    Should be in for the rugby.

  8. #58
    Starting A Programme Collection geordie saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St Helens via Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Age
    55
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thanks to all who have pm'd me ref sat. see you then......... lets hope we are celebrating our win that takes us through to the Grand Final. Third time lucky this season against those tossers from Leeds
    Finally living in St Helens, after relocating from the North East. And im loving it

  9. #59
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk DD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Newton-le-Willows; East Side of the Fence.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    12,720
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Three options here bearing in mind I will have supped four pints pre-match in the morning.

    1) Get to St. Helens for 7pm, watch the Wigan game, then stay out till about 11.30pm (something I severely doubt my weak willpower will allow me to do) as I want to be well enough to get up for the NRL final the morning after.

    2) Watch the Wigan game at home then come out later and stay till about 1am or so.

    3) Fire it off.

    Preferred order at the moment, starting with the favoured option, is 3, 1, 2.
    THIS YEAR LENDING SUPPORT TO:- St. Helens RLFC, Manchester City, Celtic, Alemannia Aachen, Borussia Dortmund, Preston North End, Steps 1 to 6 Non-League Football

  10. #60
    George Coaches Organiser Saint Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    St Helens Lancashire
    Posts
    4,918
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Three options here bearing in mind I will have supped four pints pre-match in the morning.

    1) Get to St. Helens for 7pm, watch the Wigan game, then stay out till about 11.30pm (something I severely doubt my weak willpower will allow me to do) as I want to be well enough to get up for the NRL final the morning after.

    2) Watch the Wigan game at home then come out later and stay till about 1am or so.

    3) Fire it off.

    Preferred order at the moment, starting with the favoured option, is 3, 1, 2.
    FANNY!
    The George for match day drinks and away coaches.

    Supporting us supporting Saints.

  11. #61
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk DD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Newton-le-Willows; East Side of the Fence.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    12,720
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Bert
    FANNY!
    Trust me, Option 3 would still entail a day's total of about a dozen pints. lol
    THIS YEAR LENDING SUPPORT TO:- St. Helens RLFC, Manchester City, Celtic, Alemannia Aachen, Borussia Dortmund, Preston North End, Steps 1 to 6 Non-League Football

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •