Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Wirral Saints Supporters Club

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Default Wirral Saints Supporters Club

Being a Saints fan living on the Wirral seems pretty lonely. We dont have any league sides around here just yawnion. I always loved to watch league on the telly, so once I was old enough i started going on my own to watch the Saints. In this time ive taken a few mates with me, most have loved it but on the whole its quite lonely being a Saints fan on the Wirral.
    Every now and again I drive past someone wearing a Saints shirt or a car kit on the Wirral, and on my way to games i will sometimes see saints fans driving through the Mersey Tunnel.
    So there must be some other fellow Saints fans on the Wirral.
    If many of you are reading this message or any Saints fans out there know of fans from the Wirral will you please spread the word. As im hoping to get together a Wirral based fan club. Would be good to have regular meets, and maybe organise trips to away games. Also I think we could spread the word about the fantastic, entertaining sport thats only 30 mins drive away. So any of you Wirral fans that are out there please leave a message or PM me and we can hopefully sort something out.

I drive through the wirral on my way to work everyday!