Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Who will our starting 17 be?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    To be fair, Blake has played plenty games in the wing so it's hardly foreign to him. I'd have him there when everyone is fit as I think Makinson - Hurrell - Percival - Blake are our strongest options as a whole.

For this week I would rather him at centre though if Percival isn't available. Blake and Bennison is better than Davies and Blake.
    Exactly my thoughts.

If we're not playing Blake at Centre when either Percy or Hurrell aren't available, he's been signed to play on the wing solely, which I don't think is a particularly good use of salary cap

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    To be fair, Blake has played plenty games in the wing so it's hardly foreign to him. I'd have him there when everyone is fit as I think Makinson - Hurrell - Percival - Blake are our strongest options as a whole.

For this week I would rather him at centre though if Percival isn't available. Blake and Bennison is better than Davies and Blake.
    If Percy doesn’t play I would prefer to see Blake and Ritson, over Blake and Bennison. I think the worst option is Davies inside Blake, but if Wellens goes with that then I hope I am proved wrong.

Starting A Programme Collection

Saints just put a video up of captains run from today and Percival is training so he’ll be playing you’d think

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    If Percy doesn’t play I would prefer to see Blake and Ritson, over Blake and Bennison. I think the worst option is Davies inside Blake, but if Wellens goes with that then I hope I am proved wrong.
    Me too but I am just going off Wellens comments which seem to put Bennison in front of Ritson.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS