Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
Personally I thought Dodd had a reasonably good game on Friday. Came up with some good defensive choices as well.

Im not debating endless points here but due to a combination of injuries and suspensions we have not had a settled side all season. I think if we start to at least get a settled pack on the field and hopefully win the forward battle our backs can start to perform off the back of it.

I get the feeling on the back of a scratchy and error strewn performance but ultimately a huge win it could be a turning point in our campaign. Win at Magic and beat Wigan at home and we are well back in the mix for the top 4.

I still think we have an excellent chance of making the 5 in a row but we cannot really afford and more dips in form between now and the business end.

If we can successfully progress the evolution of the team's tactics and gameplan over the next couple of months whilst keeping on the shoulder of the top 4, I'll be happy.

As long as we're playing well come the business end and win #5, it will be a job well done. I don't care where we win it from - indeed, I'm with others who say wining it from 4th/5th/6th would be deliciously brilliant and a massive two-fingers to the ever-growing gang of Saints-haters.