Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 21 man squad v Catalans

In The South Stand The.Reverand's Avatar

Good territory to kill it off and go 18 up. Again couldn’t do it. With that loose ball lucky to not be behind. Very lucky to be 12-12 they have been the better side.

Learning All The Songs Kakariki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NSL View Post
    I don't think there's any bias there, he's just incompetent.
    I agree.
    Both yellow cards were ridiculous

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Thommo View Post
    12 nil up curse strikes again....
    It's our interchanges I'm certain of it. We're over there in warm conditions and made 1 sub in the first half. Wellens needs to get a grip of it because it's continually costing us.

I'd like.to see how many points we've conceded in the second and fourt quarters because I would bet it's significantly more than the first and third.

We're doing ourselves by forcing fatigue. We've got Wingfield and Delaney on the bench but a busted Matty Lees who hasn't trained all week doing 40 minutes. Makes no sense.

In the games Lussick has come.on after 25 or so he's done well. We aren't keeping a fresh side and it tells.

Got A Season Ticket

I'd like to know what made Saint Konnie swear!

Got A Season Ticket

Anyone seen Dodd? Apart from his usual 6 yard kicks to touch im afraid he's missing in action so far. Hope he turns up in next 40

Quote Originally Posted by brook View Post
    I'm not condoning gobbing off at the ref,but what was the penalty for ? Looked an ordinary tackle
    Apparently called him a foo king bent bas turd. Apparently you can get sinbinned for facts now.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Blobbynator's Avatar

It feels like we're hanging on in this one. They've dominated the territory but when we've had decent ball we've looked good. We're a big man short against these lot and I worry it will come back to bite us in the last 20.

The ref isn't helping our cause though. You never get anything in France, the crowd just complains every tackle and the ref eventually buys it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Blobby is a man of style, panache and impeccable taste

In The South Stand

A great twenty minute period where we’d look like we’d put the game to bed but we’ve reverted to type and made some dumb decisions, given away cheap penalties and most annoying of all, picked up yet another yellow card.

Thought both of our tries were excellent, just as they tired we went up a gear and lead comfortably. The Welsby try was very good.

I’ve been in two minds about Hurrell. His attacking output is amongst our best this year and he’s scored and played a part in a number of tries. That said, his defence is appalling and he’s cost us tonight with an utterly stupid yellow card and a soft try conceded. Hopoate may as well have not been there for their second.

Ultimately, a frustrating half. We’ve shown our good side and we’ve shown our bad side. We could and probably should have had that game done and dusted by half time but have reverted to our dumb side. Again.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by Thommo View Post
    Anyone seen Dodd? Apart from his usual 6 yard kicks to touch im afraid he's missing in action so far. Hope he turns up in next 40
    I would prefer him to go missing down under at this point. If he makes it in the NRL I’ll delete my account.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by BackrowSaint View Post
    It's our interchanges I'm certain of it. We're over there in warm conditions and made 1 sub in the first half. Wellens needs to get a grip of it because it's continually costing us.

I'd like.to see how many points we've conceded in the second and fourt quarters because I would bet it's significantly more than the first and third.

We're doing ourselves by forcing fatigue. We've got Wingfield and Delaney on the bench but a busted Matty Lees who hasn't trained all week doing 40 minutes. Makes no sense.

In the games Lussick has come.on after 25 or so he's done well. We aren't keeping a fresh side and it tells.
    LMS and Wingfield are on.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by The.Reverand View Post
    I would prefer him to go missing down under at this point. If he makes it in the NRL I’ll delete my account.
    Empty promises

Quote Originally Posted by Dos Cervezas View Post
    A great twenty minute period where we’d look like we’d put the game to bed but we’ve reverted to type and made some dumb decisions, given away cheap penalties and most annoying of all, picked up yet another yellow card.

Thought both of our tries were excellent, just as they tired we went up a gear and lead comfortably. The Welsby try was very good.

I’ve been in two minds about Hurrell. His attacking output is amongst our best this year and he’s scored and played a part in a number of tries. That said, his defence is appalling and he’s cost us tonight with an utterly stupid yellow card and a soft try conceded. Hopoate may as well have not been there for their second.

Ultimately, a frustrating half. We’ve shown our good side and we’ve shown our bad side. We could and probably should have had that game done and dusted by half time but have reverted to our dumb side. Again.
    I’d rather have Hurrell for 70 every game than first class passenger Hopoate. Would he like a bag of nuts and a drink with his contract?

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by knowsleyroaders View Post
    LMS and Wingfield are on.
    I'd seen LMS come on but not Wingfield, when did he come on?

Ps stop spoiling my rant with facts

In The South Stand

I’d rather have Hurrell for 70 every game than first class passenger Hopoate. Would he like a bag of nuts and a drink with his contract?
    I’d rather have two blokes who aren’t defensive liabilities. If that Keighran wants a deal, he can have two years.

I’d rather have two blokes who aren’t defensive liabilities. If that Keighran wants a deal, he can have two years.
    At least one of them has been our best attacking threat this season. The other has exhausted our supply of tuba grip.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by backrowsaint View Post
    i'd seen lms come on but not wingfield, when did he come on?

Ps stop spoiling my rant with facts
    sorry.

In The South Stand

At least one of them has been our best attacking threat this season. The other has exhausted our supply of tuba grip.
    Is that what we’re settling for? Carrying him in defence because he runs hard? I think he needs to improve immeasurably in defence.

Catalans get a penalty for commiting an obstruction. I dont blame Hurrell for being ••••ed off.

Big swings in play, hopefully we can get back on top.
    I could agree with you but then we would both be wrong.

Is that what we’re settling for? Carrying him in defence because he runs hard? I think he needs to improve immeasurably in defence.
    Of course he does but if your going to have a guy that gives his soul to do everything he can for his team but has some shortcomings. I’ll take Hurrell every day, Christ at least he’s exciting one way or another good or bad.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Cats getting away with pushing forward a couple of metres nearly every time they have a PTB. Hopoate not much difference whether he is in or out injured Royle to me as been a non entity.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    How shit must you have to be to have a bull run as pre game entertainment?

https://twitter.com/skysportsrl/stat...621812737?s=21

Straight to Guasch’s abattoir if they lose.

He’s scored a good try, Welsby, but he’s having a bit of a shocker otherwise.

In The South Stand

Doesn't sit well with me seeing the ref laughing with a player after awarding a penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    He’s scored a good try, Welsby, but he’s having a bit of a shocker otherwise.
    Fair few are. We were 12-0 against the run.

Commentary team noticing that everyone runs at Roby only 20 years into his career.