Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: Wigan tickets

  1. #1
    Noooobie
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Wigan tickets

    Has anyone else got tickets for Good Friday. I went this morning and got 2 row k seats 49 &50. I now have got an email from Saints saying I have bought 2 tickets row 9 seats 19 & 20

  2. #2
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    10,091
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintSandra View Post
    Has anyone else got tickets for Good Friday. I went this morning and got 2 row k seats 49 &50. I now have got an email from Saints saying I have bought 2 tickets row 9 seats 19 & 20
    Four for the price of two?

  3. #3
    In The West Stand saintgeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    eccleston
    Posts
    5,067
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    I bought three tickets at the ticket office on Tuesday. I received an email where the seating details bear no resemblance to the seating numbers on the physical ticket.

  4. #4
    Got A Season Ticket Voll au Vent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Same for me!
    The physical paper tickets are your seats. Ignore what it says on the email regarding rows and seats.
    The rows in the North stand at Wigun run from B to Z and then AA to MM I think. They are not numbered.

  5. #5
    In The South Stand
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,253
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Oh goodie goodie. Everyone can now use this excuse to pile in and stand at the back, looking confused when the stewards and the Karens wanting their designated seat turn up. Wouldn't be DW Derby day without it.

  6. #6
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Isn’t it normally unallocated?

  7. #7
    Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,187
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side Of The Moon View Post
    Isnít it normally unallocated?
    Yes, but with unallocated tickets, they cant let as many in.

    With allocated, the entire stand is open.


    But from what ive seen in recent years, it gets filled any way.

  8. #8
    Moderator Div's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sintellins
    Posts
    11,774
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    We queried ours for the same reason. We booked back row ( MM I think) but the e mail said something completely different. The ticket office said to ignore what it says on the e mail that is just their "system".
    We got our tickets in hand yesterday and they are indeed what we had booked so dont panic!

    Yes, they are usually unreserved but the fact is that reduces the capacity. I'm assuming Wigan were hoping for as near a full house as possible.

    Just hope Saints fans respect the allocated seats on the day because my gut feeling is its going to be bedlam with people looking to please themselves- which is fine when its unreserved but recipe for disaster and conflict I feel!

  9. #9
    Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,187
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Are the tickets open to non members now?

    Just had a look online to buy some and its saying nothing available

  10. #10
    Moderator Div's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sintellins
    Posts
    11,774
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinkers89 View Post
    Are the tickets open to non members now?

    Just had a look online to buy some and its saying nothing available
    Went on general sale at weekend.

  11. #11
    Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,187
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    Went on general sale at weekend.
    Really?

    It said it was due to go on Monday


    https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2023/03/1...erby/?swcfpc=1

  12. #12
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,263
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    There does not seem to be any available now. I might have to buy a couple from Wigan

    Sent from my XQ-BT52 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,351
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    Went on general sale at weekend.
    The members only period ended 5pm today so are you sure that’s right?
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

  14. #14
    Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,187
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glasgowsaint View Post
    There does not seem to be any available now. I might have to buy a couple from Wigan

    Sent from my XQ-BT52 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I was thinking of doing the same

    I have a membership, so could have bought mine, but usually have a group of us all go and buy tickets at the same time. So ive waited for them to go on general sale.

  15. #15
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,351
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    I think they’ve just taken them off sale now the members only period has ended and then they’ll putting them back on general sale. The lack of communication is poor though.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

  16. #16
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    504
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    I think they’ve just taken them off sale now the members only period has ended and then they’ll putting them back on general sale. The lack of communication is poor though.
    Agree with this, there’s no way we’ve sold 5k(or around that figure) within a week

  17. #17
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,351
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    I think they’ve just taken them off sale now the members only period has ended and then they’ll putting them back on general sale. The lack of communication is poor though.
    These are now on sale.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

  18. #18
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,263
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    These are now on sale.
    Yes but when you get to checkout it asks you for a membership number. I thought anyone could buy them now

    Sent from my XQ-BT52 using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,351
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glasgowsaint View Post
    Yes but when you get to checkout it asks you for a membership number. I thought anyone could buy them now

    Sent from my XQ-BT52 using Tapatalk
    I think you need to be logged in the ticketing system but not necessarily a season member if that makes sense. I think if you create an online account it will let you buy them. Alternatively ring 01744 455052. I've just bought some over the phone - be prepared for it to ring out a few times though.
    Last edited by The Yellow Giraffe; 21st March 2023 at 10:20.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

  20. #20
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,263
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    I think you need to be logged in the ticketing system but not necessarily a season member if that makes sense. I think if you create an online account it will let you buy them. Alternatively ring 01744 455052. I've just bought some over the phone - be prepared for it to ring out a few times though.
    5
    Hi yes got it to work . I thought I was registered but apparently not. Thank you

    Sent from my XQ-BT52 using Tapatalk

  21. #21
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,351
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glasgowsaint View Post
    Hi yes got it to work . I thought I was registered but apparently not. Thank you

    Sent from my XQ-BT52 using Tapatalk
    Glad you're sorted.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

  22. #22
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South Manchester
    Posts
    2,174
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Are these sold out now? Not seeing any availability on Saints site.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    Got A Replica Shirt jonesch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Thatto Heath
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    had an absolute nightmare with the tickets for this game. missed the original allocation due to family reasons and yesterdays went in 10 minutes. if any spares (x2) become available would they keep me in mind via a dm? if this is not allowed i am sorry.

  24. #24
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Litherland
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesch View Post
    had an absolute nightmare with the tickets for this game. missed the original allocation due to family reasons and yesterdays went in 10 minutes. if any spares (x2) become available would they keep me in mind via a dm? if this is not allowed i am sorry.
    yeah same happened with me , it was my own fault should have got them sooner . however you can get tickets off wigan's site for the west stand block 10 which is nearest the north stand . there were plenty left yesterday .

  25. #25
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St Helens
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,389
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by litherland saint View Post
    yeah same happened with me , it was my own fault should have got them sooner . however you can get tickets off wigan's site for the west stand block 10 which is nearest the north stand . there were plenty left yesterday .
    https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2023/...sales-hit-20k/

    You have to have previous booking history

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •