Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Cunningham MK2

Learning All The Songs

Default Cunningham MK2

Your under pressure now Wello.

The results have to get a lot better or you'll end up working for Kieron.

Learning All The Songs

maybe we need an outbreak of Covid to save our season

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    Your under pressure now Wello.

The results have to get a lot better or you'll end up working for Kieron.
    Harsh... he's under pressure but not of his own making. No duff signings, no alienating the fans, no young players thrown under the bus, no favouritism, I could go on. He's Wello Mk1. It'll come good once the lads have re-acclimatised to SL and once Wello gets his SL coaching nous aligned with the refs. Have faith.

Got A Replica Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by V_v_V View Post
    Harsh... he's under pressure but not of his own making. No duff signings, no alienating the fans, no young players thrown under the bus, no favouritism, I could go on. He's Wello Mk1. It'll come good once the lads have re-acclimatised to SL and once Wello gets his SL coaching nous aligned with the refs. Have faith.
    Heard everything now. World champs need to acclimatise to play newly promoted Leigh Lack of attitude enough said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learning All The Songs

What an absolute tw@t of a post

Wello deserves more respect than that you clown.
    We have just become world champions. I'm not worried in the slightest.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS
    Insta @christianjamescreative

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroyjenkins View Post
    Heard everything now. World champs need to acclimatise to play newly promoted Leigh Lack of attitude enough said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha yes re-acclimatise because they had to adjust hugely to play to NRL level and beat the NRL twice champs at THEIR game on THEIR turf and then come home and play the SL game. Do you think its easy to just switch between the two? Anyway, lets not fall out. We're all hurting but we can all stand by our club, our coach and our players because of who they are and how they can turn everything around. No other club has done what Saints have done, no-one can look down on us. So what, its 4 points at the start of the season. Now, I'm off to bed, night night x

Got A Season Ticket

*double post

In The South Stand The.Reverand's Avatar

Not Cunningham MK2 but the lad sadly is instantly under pressure. Lose against Hull and some people will be losing their minds. Might include myself in that.

Noooobie

WCC. Never mind that eh ?. And give him chance.

In The South Stand The.Reverand's Avatar

Not sure about the interview. When you come to a place like this ? ….. it’s Leigh FFS they have just come up. So every place else you go is even worse!

In The South Stand

I'm just glad I didn't post this. We've got to give Wello time, this season at least. The fixtures coming up won't help him, the Hull game is already a must win and the away games coming up seem likely defeats at the moment. But the lads have remarkable guts and pull out some outstanding wins at times. A win and a much better showing against Hull would calm things, a defeat would create a frenzy and we could be in a real mess.

Got A Replica Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    I'm just glad I didn't post this. We've got to give Wello time, this season at least. The fixtures coming up won't help him, the Hull game is already a must win and the away games coming up seem likely defeats at the moment. But the lads have remarkable guts and pull out some outstanding wins at times. A win and a much better showing against Hull would calm things, a defeat would create a frenzy and we could be in a real mess.
    welsby dodd morgan sod off pretending you are nrl material utter rubbish nonsense all this wcc crap pathetic players for me picking and choosing when they play insulting fans ive had enough

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JPA1975 View Post
    welsby dodd morgan sod off pretending you are nrl material utter rubbish nonsense all this wcc crap pathetic players for me picking and choosing when they play insulting fans ive had enough
    Get a grip. Good grief

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Ridiculous thread. Get a grip

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Noooobie

Utterly embarrassing thread…

The only thing I would say, with the benefit of hindsight, is that we should have played kids v Cas to give the first teamers more time to recover from Australia games.

And Wello deserves a ton of time..

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by saint-spoiler View Post
    Get a grip. Good grief
    He is a fool, his brain does not work either, for proof check the halfwits punctuation.

Learning All The Songs

There wasn’t much to cheer for 61mins of the match and it went from bad to worse when T’pau came back on at HT. what has happened to our KGP, they are abysmal. Our two second rowers looked far too small compared to Leigh’s. Our number 21 doesn’t fill me with much hope if we have him as cover for the centre & halfback, he useless.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Blobbynator's Avatar

Didn't Rommell start the Woolf out thread after we lost a few in 2020? The rest as they is history.

We're having a WCC hangover. Energy levels are lower, we peaked for that WCC game and now our form has dipped as we recover. We need to get a few bodies back from injury and suspension and get back to basics. Start defending better and stop falling off tackles, improve the discipline and stop giving the opposition a leg up. These things are all controllable and once we start to recover we'll pick up the points again. You dont win anything in March. Big game next week and a chance to turn it around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Blobby is a man of style, panache and impeccable taste

Quote Originally Posted by JPA1975 View Post
    What an unbelievably spoiled fanbase we have. Win the league four years running. Go to Australia and get one of the biggest wins in the club’s history. Lose two league games and they are ‘insulting the fans’.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

'...Saints were down on troops and it was probably a good time to play them after their recent trip to Australia'... Adrian Lam

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Support your team for better or for worse,ridiculous thread this needs to be locked.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Blobbynator View Post
    Didn't Rommell start the Woolf out thread after we lost a few in 2020? The rest as they is history.

We're having a WCC hangover. Energy levels are lower, we peaked for that WCC game and now our form has dipped as we recover. We need to get a few bodies back from injury and suspension and get back to basics. Start defending better and stop falling off tackles, improve the discipline and stop giving the opposition a leg up. These things are all controllable and once we start to recover we'll pick up the points again. You dont win anything in March. Big game next week and a chance to turn it around.
    I'm not saying sack Wello, I'm saying he's under massive pressure now. He knows from the first time he was given the job he's going to be compared to Kez. As for WCC Hangover i'm not buying into that 3 weeks after they just had 3 days off. Ok we have players injured and suspended but that last week and last night was effort & discipline again?.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Blobbynator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Support your team for better or for worse,ridiculous thread this needs to be locked.
    Nah keep it open. Its the type of thread that could expose alot of people as we go further into the season.

Look at our results from 2020 in and around the WCC game and you'll see a similar pattern. Covid saved us then but unfortunately we don't have that luxury this time, so we're going to have to play our way out of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Blobby is a man of style, panache and impeccable taste

In The South Stand

It’s nice to see success hasn’t gone to our fans’ heads and that they’re not making knee-jerk posts.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by Blobbynator View Post
    Nah keep it open. Its the type of thread that could expose alot of people as we go further into the season.

Look at our results from 2020 in and around the WCC game and you'll see a similar pattern. Covid saved us then but unfortunately we don't have that luxury this time, so we're going to have to play our way out of this.
    My thoughts exactly.
    We were missing quite a chunk of our pack last night.
    It's was a shocker of a performance to be honest. We looked a bit lost in attack after the opening part of the game. Seemed to play as individuals. Unlike us dropped off tackles and the kicking was predictable and poor.
    I really don't think there is any need to panic there is a long season ahead and we will come good.
    Anyone genuinely comparing Wellens to KC after the apprenticeship he has done and respect her has in the game as a coach needs to give their head a bit of a wobble.
    To question him after he delivered one of the greatest days in the clubs 150 years after a couple of post Australia flat outings is unbelievably premature- a game that everyone who has competed in says you have to peak at an unnatural time to do that and history shows there is usually a price to pay.