Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8 point try clarity?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Just reading that a Wests Tigers player was not on the charge sheet so their opponents the Knights brought a tackle to the attention of the disciplinary. The player was the charged. How many times could we have done that? Though it would probably not be accepted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Just reading that a Wests Tigers player was not on the charge sheet so their opponents the Knights brought a tackle to the attention of the disciplinary. The player was the charged. How many times could we have done that? Though it would probably not be accepted here.
    It should be accepted here along with the captains challenge. We all know that the refs don’t see everything and it’s debatable what the touch judges see or report on.
    My beef is what constitutes a shoulder charge. Leeds got away with one and Hull got away with one on Friday. The commentators never mentioned the incident which comes in the 10th minute and its Savellio on Matty Lees. When viewed from behind the posts he definitely leads with his shoulder. I am surprised Wello did not mention it in his post match comments. What are other fans views?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lucan View Post
    It should be accepted here along with the captains challenge. We all know that the refs don’t see everything and it’s debatable what the touch judges see or report on.
    My beef is what constitutes a shoulder charge. Leeds got away with one and Hull got away with one on Friday. The commentators never mentioned the incident which comes in the 10th minute and its Savellio on Matty Lees. When viewed from behind the posts he definitely leads with his shoulder. I am surprised Wello did not mention it in his post match comments. What are other fans views?
    Probably Savellio on Lees and Sau on Ritson will get a mention by the disciplinary but nothing in our favour, Knowles is overdue a charge so he might get one on the slightly late contact on a Hull player. I don't think the RFL disciplinary like the idea of Mautaia, Sironen and Knowles playing together for more than 2 consecutive games.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lucan View Post
    Savellio on zlees was a blatant shoulder, though Sky thought it was a great hit.