Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Food and drinks

Default Food and drinks

Well we’ve only had months to sort this and as expected it was an absolute shambles. I felt sorry for the young staff and supervisors who were continually having to apologise to angry customers.

Member deals were coming up as different prices on the tills, there was food shortages and just genuine slower than normal queues. They didn’t even have ketchup and when it finally arrived no one could work out how to use the pump dispenser. You couldn’t make it up.

I honestly can’t believe that given we’ve had months to prepare for the first game of the season that it was such chaos.

Once again- superb on the pitch, eye taken off the ball off the pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher View Post
    Well we’ve only had months to sort this and as expected it was an absolute shambles. I felt sorry for the young staff and supervisors who were continually having to apologise to angry customers.

Member deals were coming up as different prices on the tills, there was food shortages and just genuine slower than normal queues. They didn’t even have ketchup and when it finally arrived no one could work out how to use the pump dispenser. You couldn’t make it up.

I honestly can’t believe that given we’ve had months to prepare for the first game of the season that it was such chaos.

Once again- superb on the pitch, eye taken off the ball off the pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This seems to happen every year, service during the first couple of games is abysmal, i dont blame the people working, they clearly haven’t been given the proper training or tools to do their job. I went to the Madri stand in the North stand and the 2 working clearly needed another person and didnt know how to change a keg so had to get someone over to do it.

Got A Season Ticket

I think the main issue is that “Save your business money”, the sponsor that has mysteriously disappeared from the back of our shirts, were brought to provide a new Point of Sale system to the stadium. Obviously this hasn’t happened, so it looks like they’ve rushed in a new system with a different partner (Swoopos).