Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 99 of 99

Thread: Flares, why?

  1. #76
    Learning All The Songs Nickles Forearm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    St Helens
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danny_15 View Post
    Be careful tomorrow guys who's don't like smoke . There is going to be smoke and fireworks tomorrow hope you don't complain like you do with a few flares
    Haha who is this, Coco the clown? Letís hope our 4K CCTV picks you up before you get hurt flower.

  2. #77
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danny_15 View Post
    Be careful tomorrow guys who's don't like smoke . There is going to be smoke and fireworks tomorrow hope you don't complain like you do with a few flares
    Took a minute but I've just about deciphered what you've attempted to say. Luckily I'm sure the club won't be aiming the fireworks into the crowd so we should be okay, but thank you for your concern.

    At least Penrith Plonker was quite articulate and logical with his view points, even if many didn't agree. You're clearly just completely thick so I won't bother spending any more of my time on you, please don't breed.

  3. #78
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Parr
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickles Forearm View Post
    Haha who is this, Coco the clown? Letís hope our 4K CCTV picks you up before you get hurt flower.
    I'm to good to be caught . Behind the sticks tonight half way up watch me light them

  4. #79
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danny_15 View Post
    Grass
    Your just an immature little girl from Parr !

  5. #80
    Learning All The Songs Nickles Forearm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    St Helens
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danny_15 View Post
    I'm to good to be caught . Behind the sticks tonight half way up watch me light them
    Notice you did nothing as you’re full of sh**e. Must have ran out of dole money and couldn’t blag your way in.
    On another note, reading reports of some trouble outside the ground after tonights game. Starting to creep into our fixtures home and away it seems. Not a good look.

  6. #81
    In The South Stand
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,212
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickles Forearm View Post
    Notice you did nothing as you’re full of sh**e. Must have ran out of dole money and couldn’t blag your way in.
    On another note, reading reports of some trouble outside the ground after tonights game. Starting to creep into our fixtures home and away it seems. Not a good look.
    Yeah, pathetic. I just don't get it. I spat the dummy on twitter about the decisions, but physically attacking people is just as incomprehensible as the decision tonight. It's creeping into Rugby League and it's definitely back with a bang in football, although they're covering it up.

  7. #82
    Learning All The Songs Nickles Forearm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    St Helens
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstand View Post
    Youíd do nothing ������. Bed wetter
    Címon admin get a grip of this. Is this what this forum has really become?

  8. #83
    In The South Stand Sean Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,621
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    I used to be sceptical about the dangers of flares. However I worked with someone until recently who does St John's ambulance at Premier League grounds. She told me they are overrun every game with people struggling with breathing from flares. That's their main job they deal with

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •