Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Regan Grace

Learning All The Songs
    Stood at the back of Stand B in Knowsley Road

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Cleal View Post
    I would love to see Regan back at Saints, I know his injury problems are a red flag but if we could get him past that he would be such a great player. Given Makinson is near the end of his career we will need a new threat on the wing pretty soon anyway.

Apparently there is talk HKR are interested.
    Agreed, as you say his injury is a red flag but any player can get a serious injury at anytime so the risk is always there

If he can get past the injury he is still only young

Learning All The Songs

Always a been a big fan of Regan, pace, had the step, acceleration and as he got older speed endurance, bags of bottle, that hatrick against Leeds two full length tries, Newman and Handley chasing shadows on the final one.
    It looks like he is doing an Owen Hargreaves putting himself in the shop window on YouTube, smacks a bit of desperation I think.
    He says he feels better post surgery this time so hope he is recovered as well as an athlete can with that injury. Two snapped achilles is a huge gamble for any club, 10% chance of re-injury with one tear so the odds are against him.
    I wish him well and hope he does get back to pre-injury pace, if we resigned him it would have to be on small wages, he may take that as an insult and go elsewhere.
    Loved watching him for us but time will tell.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    Always a been a big fan of Regan, pace, had the step, acceleration and as he got older speed endurance, bags of bottle, that hatrick against Leeds two full length tries, Newman and Handley chasing shadows on the final one.
    It looks like he is doing an Owen Hargreaves putting himself in the shop window on YouTube, smacks a bit of desperation I think.
    He says he feels better post surgery this time so hope he is recovered as well as an athlete can with that injury. Two snapped achilles is a huge gamble for any club, 10% chance of re-injury with one tear so the odds are against him.
    I wish him well and hope he does get back to pre-injury pace, if we resigned him it would have to be on small wages, he may take that as an insult and go elsewhere.
    Loved watching him for us but time will tell.
    While I would love to see him back, I think rather than a low wage, it would need a re-injury clause. We may also have problems or at least a high premium for his insurance.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    While I would love to see him back, I think rather than a low wage, it would need a re-injury clause. We may also have problems or at least a high premium for his insurance.
    Yeah. I think something regarding reinjury rather than a low wage.

Got A Replica Shirt

There was a young winger at Wigan who was very quick and touted to be a star, he done both ankles and was never the same again, ended up in the lower leagues for a short while but unfortunately ended playing early, must be about 12 yrs or so ago now, Murphy I think his name was? So yes those type of injury come with a big risk.

Starting A Programme Collection

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philthompson View Post
    Good to see him find a club and obviously fit again if they’re expecting him to be available for friendlies in March. Fingers crossed he can kick start his career now after a horrendous run of injuries.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Learning All The Songs

Glad he has found a decent club to help him try and get back into rugby (either code). Bath have always recognised rugby league talent going back to the cross code challenge and early days of honestly professional RU.

Look forward to seeing how he works out. Odds against as others have said but fingers crossed for him.