Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Anyone going to WCC?

Default Anyone going to WCC?

I’m contemplating making a last minute, sort of, decision to go to the game and plan a trip around it.

I’m sure I won’t be the only one going but is there any sort of whattsapp group or the like?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cunningham View Post
    I’m contemplating making a last minute, sort of, decision to go to the game and plan a trip around it.

I’m sure I won’t be the only one going but is there any sort of whattsapp group or the like?
    Don’t book anything yet mate. My mate lives in Oz and reckons the players are going out on strike this week

Got A Season Ticket Supersaint11's Avatar

I'll be there at both games.
    Lived in Sydney past 10 yrs, and cant miss the opportunity to see Saints over here
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse?

Learning All The Songs Two Wheeled Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supersaint11 View Post
    I'll be there at both games.
    Lived in Sydney past 10 yrs, and cant miss the opportunity to see Saints over here
    got to admit my first reaction was 'B@stard!'

Starting A Programme Collection Red_V_Roger's Avatar
    Peregian Springs, (near Noosa) Queensland

16 years since I left St Helens
    Gone Walkabout...

Noooobie

Has anyone got an ezyticket from Ticketek for the WCC and received the tickets yet? Says only available after 18th Jan but still not got anything.
    Anyone with Etickets got barcodes or anything?

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by StTony View Post
    Has anyone got an ezyticket from Ticketek for the WCC and received the tickets yet? Says only available after 18th Jan but still not got anything.
    Anyone with Etickets got barcodes or anything?
    Just had a reply from Penrith regarding tickets:

I have just gone up and spoke to the lady at our box office to see what is going on with the tickets!

I have been advised that Ticketek will likely have the tickets suppressed until a few days before the event.

If you are unable to print your tickets because you have already left, we can scan them off of your phone at the entry.

We have contacted the NRL to find out what is going on. If they provide any different or additional information I will pass it along.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by StTony View Post
    Just had a reply from Penrith regarding tickets:

I have just gone up and spoke to the lady at our box office to see what is going on with the tickets!

I have been advised that Ticketek will likely have the tickets suppressed until a few days before the event.

If you are unable to print your tickets because you have already left, we can scan them off of your phone at the entry.

We have contacted the NRL to find out what is going on. If they provide any different or additional information I will pass it along.
    Got my tickets yesterday for the St George game (on my phone) i am 75 and been in Aussie 52 years, but i hate dealing with and obtaining tickets through Tichatek i find it so complicated. We are booked in the Sage hotel across from the ground and leagues club, had to get my daughter to help in the end.

Starting A Programme Collection Red_V_Roger's Avatar
    Peregian Springs, (near Noosa) Queensland

Our tickets by Ticketek arrived by e-mail this morning.

Hello to all thoughs I met in the Nelson on Friday night while visiting St Helens for the weekend by the way - look forward to seeing you again soon.
    Gone Walkabout...

Noooobie

[QUOTE=Red_V_Roger;863483]Our tickets by Ticketek arrived by e-mail this morning.

Yeah, got mine too. All printed and ready to go.

Got A Replica Shirt

Any meet-ups planned pre game for St George or Penrith?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noooobie

Any meet-ups planned pre game for St George or Penrith?

There's another thread where this has been mentioned (Sydney accommodation for WCC). We're going to the howling wolf on the Friday before St George game then the Orient hotel at the rocks Sydney on the Thursday before we head out to Penrith.
    May see you there.

Starting A Programme Collection

I'm only out there for the Penrith game but the Penrith leagues club set up across from the ground looks really good. A few bars etc so I'll probably head there on game day.

On the Thursday night will be in Sydney so will try and find that place.

Noooobie

Anyone going to Panthers club, sign in in the afternoon and keep your docket. You'll avoid the queue after the game when everyone goes there at once.

Learning All The Songs

For anyone coming over for a few weeks, there's more games close by for if you want a bigger rugby fix.

Weekend of the Dragons' game;
    10th in Gosford - Newcastle vs Cronulla and South Sydney vs Manly - only a 90 minute drive. $10 a ticket.
    12th in Muruya - Canberra vs Canterbury - 3 hours from Wollongong. $20 a ticket.

Weekend of the Panthers';
    17th in Gosford - Newcastle vs Parramatta and the Roosters vs Manly. $10 a ticket.
    19th at Belmore - Wests vs Canberra and Canterbury vs Cronulla. $20 a ticket.