Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Got A Season Ticket

has anyone successfully done the below yet? Going to try at some point today

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/saintsr...ctivateAccount

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Yes, managed to do it..

You can link accounts also, so you can get tickets together

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulscnthorpe View Post
    Yes, managed to do it..

You can link accounts also, so you can get tickets together
    So I searched for mine but it was coming up my sons name on the form. So ive not continued.

Can I just change the details on that form to mine then put my son on it?

The ticket office is shut , so not able to get answers off them today.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRLStatman View Post
    has anyone successfully done the below yet? Going to try at some point today

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/saintsr...ctivateAccount
    just done it - managed to change the email there too so that's saved me a phone call!

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by jonesch View Post
    just done it - managed to change the email there too so that's saved me a phone call!
    yep same here I changed my email address as well. I have no season ticket associated with the account yet. Any news on when we're expecting to get the season tickets posted out?

Starting A Programme Collection

Was this a common theme with the e-mail addresses being wrong? I got my DD form through and it was wrong on that, assumed it was my error....

Quote Originally Posted by TheRLStatman View Post
    yep same here I changed my email address as well. I have no season ticket associated with the account yet. Any news on when we're expecting to get the season tickets posted out?
    go to account history in the menu, you'll see your purchase there.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesSL View Post
    Was this a common theme with the e-mail addresses being wrong? I got my DD form through and it was wrong on that, assumed it was my error....
    no no, my partner got me mine for xmas but she had to use her email to keep it hush hush

2023 Membership Card update.
    We are currently working through the final stages of upgrading the Club’s ticketing solution to Ticketmaster, all details of which can be seen in announcement of our partnership here.

This new partnership will greatly improve the ticketing experience for all fans for the 2023 season and beyond.

The club still requires additional testing with the Totally Wicked Stadium’s access control system before the start of the 2023 season now the switch to Ticketmaster has been made. With this in mind, we are not yet able to distribute 2023 Membership cards until this testing process has been completed.

This is expected to finalised this month, and the Club will contact all 2023 Members via email, once this process is completed and advise when cards will be ready for collection.

We are aware of the frustration this is causing some fans and we apologise for this delay.

Please note: for fans who has purchased tickets for the the Mark Percival Testimonial fixture, Friday 27th January, the same process above applies as with Membership cards. This fixture will be a fully ticketing fixture – meaning all fans will require a ticket to enter the venue, and this fixture is not included in your 2023 Membership.

Thank you again for your patience.

Learning All The Songs

We are currently working through the final stages of upgrading the Club’s ticketing solution to Ticketmaster, all details of which can be seen in announcement of our partnership here.

This new partnership will greatly improve the ticketing experience for all fans for the 2023 season and beyond.

The club still requires additional testing with the Totally Wicked Stadium’s access control system before the start of the 2023 season now the switch to Ticketmaster has been made. With this in mind, we are not yet able to distribute 2023 Membership cards until this testing process has been completed.

This is expected to finalised this month, and the Club will contact all 2023 Members via email, once this process is completed and advise when cards will be ready for collection.

We are aware of the frustration this is causing some fans and we apologise for this delay.

Please note: for fans who has purchased tickets for the the Mark Percival Testimonial fixture, Friday 27th January, the same process above applies as with Membership cards. This fixture will be a fully ticketing fixture – meaning all fans will require a ticket to enter the venue, and this fixture is not included in your 2023 Membership.

thanks. You have saved me a phone call asking where my card is.

Learning All The Songs

Does this apply to tickets for Mark Percivals testimonial that I have opted to print at home? I'm not seeing any tickets to print as yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    Does this apply to tickets for Mark Percivals testimonial that I have opted to print at home? I'm not seeing any tickets to print as yet?
    I'm not sure mate - you're probably best contacting the t/o on that

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    Ticket office yesterday said they were hoping that tickets could be printed at home next week

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    Ticket office yesterday said they were hoping that tickets could be printed at home next week
    Thanks for that Mal will check next week appreciated

Learning All The Songs
    Stood at the back of Stand B in Knowsley Road

Does anyone know if the problems with season tickets have been sorted yet.

Can't see any info on the clubs site

Got A Season Ticket

It's pi**ing me right off now... I know we don't need them yet but it's just pathetic. No simple email to explain further hold up. It's 4 months now since they took 500 quid off me and it's just not how a multi million pound organisation is run.
    Last edited by Thommo; 2nd February 2023 at 19:34.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Thommo View Post
    It's pi**ing me right off now... I know we don't need them yet but it's just pathetic. No simple email to explain further hold up. It's 4 months now since they took 500 quid off me and it's just not how a multi million pound organisation is run.
    I spoke to the office and they advised me it was about 10 days away to become available, but that was nearly 2 weeks ago. Part of the issue is the new Ticketmaster system has to be integrated with SkiData stadia equipment. know that Ticketmaster is (as they are used by many stadia globally along with SkiData) it is making sure that the cards work. I asked about the tickets being sent to Google / Apple Wallet and that is not the case for Saints but I know it is used at football. The delays are not good but I would rather have this then come 1st home match none of the tickets working and a mess at the stadia. I know this is annoying I am frustraited but I know when I work with compannies like SkiData we make sure the tickets fully work before handing it over to the clients

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Grouse View Post
    Does anyone know if the problems with season tickets have been sorted yet.

Can't see any info on the clubs site
    I thought I saw an official statement from the club on the Facebook Group. St Helens RLFC Men and Women saying will be ready after this weekend but that post has vanished now.

It does make you wonder if the club getting "in bed" with ticketmaster they are looking at a ticketing system other than Rugby League, it does seem they are attracting other events in the future which will be all ticket and hence this revised system of stadium entry.

Im not sure why people are getting uptight about it. As long as they are in hand for the first home fixture is it such a huge issue?

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    Im not sure why people are getting uptight about it. As long as they are in hand for the first home fixture is it such a huge issue?
    I think folk are just a bit concerned Div. I paid for my son's and my own season tickets in November and should really have had some communication re when the tickets can be expected and the reason for the delay. The club had no problem contacting me to promote The Who gig (great coup for the club!) so why not advise me re the spending of hundreds of pounds on a product they are providing. It's just poor management, not really folk "getting uptight". Hopefully it'll all be resolved in the near future.

I get what you are saying but its not like they are going to make off with your hard earned. I'm in the same boat having handed over £600+ for our tickets but as long as they are in hand in time for the first fixture I'm not going to get in a sweat.

Sounds like they are potentially having a few technical issues bit lets face it they have no alternative BUT to ensure its sorted in time for the opener!

Got A Season Ticket

It just smacks of amateurism...Good shout regarding Saints quickly e mailing about The Who...but seems keeping fans updated is a bit much. Poor communication is a no no from a professional set up.

Learning All The Songs

Fair enough, the communication could be better, but if there are problems id rather they be now than at the first game, as long as people get their tickets before the first game and they work fine is it that much of a problem?

Learning All The Songs
    Stood at the back of Stand B in Knowsley Road

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    Not a case of being uptight, we normally collect ours from the ticket office so you will appreciate its a little impractical to turn up each day at the ticket office asking

Are they here yet?
    Are they here yet?
    Are they here yet?

Got A Season Ticket

Default Season Tickets

I believe all the scanners on the turnstiles require upgrading to scan QR codes instead of barcodes due to the move over to Ticketmaster. I think it was mentioned above that it won’t be mobile tickets this year for saints but wouldn’t be surprised if “The Who” tickets were mobile entry and moving forward next season there is a mobile only option.

At the Percy testimonial game there were some working turnstiles and others taped up with a member of staff taking tickets instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macca24 View Post
    I believe all the scanners on the turnstiles require upgrading to scan QR codes instead of barcodes due to the move over to Ticketmaster. I think it was mentioned above that it won’t be mobile tickets this year for saints but wouldn’t be surprised if “The Who” tickets were mobile entry and moving forward next season there is a mobile only option.

At the Percy testimonial game there were some working turnstiles and others taped up with a member of staff taking tickets instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The QR codes worked for the World Cup Matches..

No panic though - would rather make sure it's right rather than rushing them out