Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Noooobie

Default Season Tickets

Anyone know when Saints are issuing the season tickets?

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by razo001 View Post
    Anyone know when Saints are issuing the season tickets?
    When I renewed mine they said it would be closer to Christmas but they'd send out notification when they were ready to collect

Told me the delay was because of the installation of a new ticketing system but availability of tickets would be announced on the website in due course (but before Christmas��).

In The South Stand

'Hoping to post them out before Christmas, but more likely in January' was what I was told. I don't suppose it matters too much provided they are ready before the season starts. My Mum always gave us a card saying the tickets had been renewed anyway as she didn't trust us not to lose the tickets on Christmas Day.

But if you are buying shirts from the club shop and have signed up for a season ticket, you can still get your discount by going into the ticket office. They give you a card with your ticket number and details on which the till staff use to get the discount. I imagine a lot of people will have missed that when buying them for Christmas.

Learning All The Songs

I bought one earlier this week and was told they would be posted out before Christmas. Now I am 65 qualify for the Concession price!

Starting A Programme Collection Roger Moore's Avatar

Spanner in the works leading up to Xmas is Postal workers going on strike
    Loyal and true, not a glory hunter.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    'Hoping to post them out before Christmas, but more likely in January' was what I was told. I don't suppose it matters too much provided they are ready before the season starts. My Mum always gave us a card saying the tickets had been renewed anyway as she didn't trust us not to lose the tickets on Christmas Day.

But if you are buying shirts from the club shop and have signed up for a season ticket, you can still get your discount by going into the ticket office. They give you a card with your ticket number and details on which the till staff use to get the discount. I imagine a lot of people will have missed that when buying them for Christmas.
    Thats good to know about a temporary discount card for the merchandise at the club shop. Personally I never bother about getting my seasont ticket in December, don't usually get mine posted usually pick it up in January, I take it some have the season ticket as part of a Xmas present though.

Starting A Programme Collection Roger Moore's Avatar

See they're not available till January now. Guess I know someone who isn't getting his present at Christmas .
    Loyal and true, not a glory hunter.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Moore View Post
    See they're not available till January now. Guess I know someone who isn't getting his present at Christmas .
    It's the thought that counts.

They should make the Season Ticket Cards have a life span of 3 seasons and just have it updated electronically. Less inconvenience for the fans and probably saves the club money in printing new ones each year.

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    They should make the Season Ticket Cards have a life span of 3 seasons and just have it updated electronically. Less inconvenience for the fans and probably saves the club money in printing new ones each year.
    Definitely should have some kind of online renewal for a card or on an app these days.
    I ate a tuna sandwich on my first day!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk DD's Avatar
    Newton-le-Willows; East Side of the Fence.

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    It looks like a digital solution is coming in for all by the 2024 season.

https://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/news/..._s8han72_Awzlo

It was actually quite stressful when City brought this in as I thought it would be a tribulation to download and activate, as I'm a technological dunce. :-)

In the end, they got that fed up with people ringing them up or going to the ticket office to get them to sort it out, they sent everybody a link by phone, you clicked onto the link and it was done. Simple as that. Hopefully, Saints will make it that easy, although you wouldn't bank on it because I suspect it'll be a much simpler system.

Ultimately, I wouldn't have it any other way now and transferring a ticket to somebody else is as easy as sending them a text, but if you're an older person without a computer and who isn't confident with a smart phone, it can be a stress too far and there does need to be a hard copy means for some of these people.
    THIS YEAR LENDING SUPPORT TO:- St. Helens RLFC, Manchester City, Celtic, Alemannia Aachen, Steps 1 to 6 Non-League Football

On the new site now..We’ll in a queue..It says one person ahead of me which has been displaying for the last 25 minutes..
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post

It was actually quite stressful when City brought this in as I thought it would be a tribulation to download and activate, as I'm a technological dunce. :-)

In the end, they got that fed up with people ringing them up or going to the ticket office to get them to sort it out, they sent everybody a link by phone, you clicked onto the link and it was done. Simple as that. Hopefully, Saints will make it that easy, although you wouldn't bank on it because I suspect it'll be a much simpler system.

Ultimately, I wouldn't have it any other way now and transferring a ticket to somebody else is as easy as sending them a text, but if you're an older person without a computer and who isn't confident with a smart phone, it can be a stress too far and there does need to be a hard copy means for some of these people.
    Thought the club could do it themselves, some of the older fans probably wouldn't understand about digital wallets, digital tickets, Qcodes from your mobile phone etc. I can see the club not taking responsibilty when things go wrong, like your season seat is not available technical fault, can't link up with your personal data, system overloaded (ticketmaster)...try again.

I hope they still keep the personal walk up to the stadium ticket office for non technical fans.

EDIT: Just tried the new system for existing users, it says I.m No 23 in the queue.....useless.

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post

To be fair it wouldn't have taken them long to speak to all the City fans, they probably could've phoned them in an hour

On a serious note I'm surprised its taken that long to go digital. I go to a few Utd games now through a ST holder who can't make all the games and just forwards them to me via e mail and then entrance gained through the QR code. As you say its as easy as sending a text and no need to carry a paper copy or have them posted out etc. For those taking children who don't have an e mail or a phone, access can still be gained through the parent account

Although United have further complicated it this season by only allowing tickets to be forwarded to members which wasn't the case last season.

I eventually registered took over 30 mins.. updated all my details clueing a password.. went to buy Percy testimonials tickets..I timed me out after 5 minutes. Then tried to enter my ‘new membership account’ and it does not recognise my details..so I can’t now get into my new account..
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

Starting A Programme Collection

Well my account is activated and i am presently logged in, i am attempting to purchase a ticket for the Widnes game at the 10 concessionary rate but thats not possible as there is no option to buy at that price, site just offers me the adult rate of 13. looking like its going to be a walk up for my ticket

Got A Season Ticket

Just purchased a concessionary ticket now.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    Just purchased a concessionary ticket now.
    Thanks Mal, I've just been successful in getting one.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Moore View Post
    From the star link
    "Prior to Christmas, anyone wishing to utilise their Membership benefits, or who purchased their Memberships as a gift to a friend or family member can collect a Membership Gifting Insert that can be used as a place holder for the Membership card until they are available."

Noooobie

Daft question are season tickets showing yet in the saints pages, and do we know if the e tickets can be shared to android / apple wallets,

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

i got mine for a christmas gift west stand - came with a membership no on the inside no indication of when the cards will be sent yet. need to change the email details from the mrs too!

Learning All The Songs

bought an over 65's season ticket well before Christmas but still not received it.

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

We bought mine at the stadium on Christmas Eve.

They are waiting for some new system to be in place. Should hopefully be printing and ready to collect in January some time.

Should do an away season ticket.

I can barely be bothered with home games