Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Seat Unique

I could agree with you but then we would both be wrong.

In The South Stand

Can someone explain what this actually means? I guess Seat Unique take a cut of our hospitality revenue, but what do we get for that? I thought the club did quite well and usually sold out the bigger games anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    Can someone explain what this actually means? I guess Seat Unique take a cut of our hospitality revenue, but what do we get for that? I thought the club did quite well and usually sold out the bigger games anyway?
    It is a fair observation.

I think this was a part of IMGs proposals to have more centralised resources. Looking at the website, Leeds, Wigan, London (randomly), The Grand Final and the World Cup all have profiles.

In the end a focused hospitality company is going to know how to run and market hospitality than each individual club. They are going to know how to do it, what to charge etc.

The argument we see for this a lot is the housing crisis with people asking why the government don't just build houses. This sounds like common sense but in the end governments don't know how to build houses, development companies do. It may seem like an overhead having housing development companies but they know what they are doing and can do the job efficiently.
    I could agree with you but then we would both be wrong.

Starting A Programme Collection

I presume that Seat Unique have access to a bigger client base and will be promoting it to bigger blue chip businesses. I imagine that most of the hospitality is currently sold in the area to local businesses and fans of the club, so hopefully these guys can expand that profile.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

I,m assuming using then gives more of a professional marketing reach and also helps the image profile. It might not give much improvement in revenue but the hospitality in our sport could be networked.

Got A Season Ticket

Oh. I saw the tweet and thought Seat had released a new car

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

Gave it a look. Seems decent!

Some of the prices look reasonable as well.

I was looking at LFC hospitality last night , cant remember which bit, but it was north of £500 for 1 person.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkers89 View Post
    Gave it a look. Seems decent!

Some of the prices look reasonable as well.

I was looking at LFC hospitality last night , cant remember which bit, but it was north of £500 for 1 person.
    Do you get to play for that?!

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    Do you get to play for that?!
    Haha I wouldnt pack my shin pads and boots.

It was more for my brother I was looking at the footy for , i can just buy 10 hospitality seats at Saints and have a more enjoyable day