Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New signing - Wesley Bruines

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Without those 5 we may as well not bother. I want us to go as strong as possible, If Penrith ever get over themselves and play.
    Its a tough one, those 5 are all coning back from serious injuries of 1 form or another and a game at that high intensity could put them back on the shelf for a considerable period, if this game came in say round 5 we could have eased them in gently and got game time in them prior to the WCC. But we want to win the game at the end of the day, i guess its a bit of risk and reward, although i wouldnt play Percy in it given Wello has said its still not right.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    Its a tough one, those 5 are all coning back from serious injuries of 1 form or another and a game at that high intensity could put them back on the shelf for a considerable period, if this game came in say round 5 we could have eased them in gently and got game time in them prior to the WCC. But we want to win the game at the end of the day, i guess its a bit of risk and reward, although i wouldnt play Percy in it given Wello has said its still not right.
    Yeh, I agree there two points of view on it, probably both equally valid. Re Percy, since the comment from PW, Percy himself said it’s now healing and that he will be ready for the start. I’d like to see Percy against Crichton after the latter laudations in the WC. I think Percy would have the better of him in defence and attack.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Blobbynator's Avatar

I want our best team out there. We may not get this chance again and I want to see us go with our best team and have no excuses. The last WCC it was a case of what if as we had some players missing. I hope everyone is fit and raring to go this time round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Blobby is a man of style, panache and impeccable taste